Attachments

• IMG_3079.JPG
    IMG_3079.JPG
    394.5 KB · Views: 30
Party punch in the topside and cbd in the Rx Gen 3 dual
315733f6b84a6ae5488adcf62c4e90df.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Nice setups there!

Was looking at replacing my out-of-action Minikin V2 with the Rx Gen3 Dual..
What are your views on this mod?
This mod is hit and miss. Some people say they have overheating issues which I have to admit I had with my first one . But this one is doing well. I am running thr custom artic fox firmware which makes the mod that much better . But like I said it's kind of hit and miss with the overheating issues buddy

This mod is hit and miss. Some people say they have overheating issues which I have to admit I had with my first one . But this one is doing well. I am running thr custom artic fox firmware which makes the mod that much better . But like I said it's kind of hit and miss with the overheating issues buddy

Thanks for the feedback buddy..

Ah well the hunt continues...
or do I just get the Minikin V2 repaired?? Hard to just let such a great mod like that go

Thanks for the feedback buddy..

Ah well the hunt continues...
or do I just get the Minikin V2 repaired?? Hard to just let such a great mod like that go
I would suggest just buying another one from the forum

Giving this tank a try. Promise it will be my last buy for the year, will stop shopping until next year.
PSX_20181231_150944.jpg

Party punch in the topside and cbd in the Rx Gen 3 dual
315733f6b84a6ae5488adcf62c4e90df.jpg

Not too worried about overhang myself but your lawn looks a little off.you normally have the greenest lawn.lol

My trusty resurected Puma. Kids asleep, so just chilling by myself. Would have been relaxing if my neighbours didnt keep blasting Steve Hofmeyer music

20181231_204719.jpg

Back