What's in your hand right now?

@JurgensSt how do you find the VSticking?

The feel in the hand heavy, it's a big mod. Weight is the same as the Aegis Legend. It takes some getting use to.
Chip set is from YIHI, their cheaper chip I think. Took some time playing to get use to the menu.

Long story short ......... It's a nice device

Midweek office vape. Still thoroughly enjoying the TVP, "Fat Pig".
0452d9c5b1689e106be44c222ac1327a.jpg
4d5c23e38df4900d550a59e0938e9b50.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

This is my biggest attempt to get off the stinkies..my paranormal won't be getting much use for a while
221848914254edba8aaafefd5cead83a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

The feel in the hand heavy, it's a big mod. Weight is the same as the Aegis Legend. It takes some getting use to.
Chip set is from YIHI, their cheaper chip I think. Took some time playing to get use to the menu.

I'm used to the DB 2.1 and had a Reuleaux RX300 so the weight won't bother me.

I have been seeing this mod around. Is it the exact same chipset used in the sx class devices ? If so it seems like a nice budget yihi device

This is my biggest attempt to get off the stinkies..my paranormal won't be getting much use for a while
221848914254edba8aaafefd5cead83a.jpg

Get the 0.6ohm coils and some ice monster mangerine guava, open the airflow completely and be amazed! Off the stinkys now for 3 weeks thanks to my breeze 2 and nord.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

Get the 0.6ohm coils and some ice monster mangerine guava, open the airflow completely and be amazed! Off the stinkys now for 3 weeks thanks to my breeze 2 and nord.

Thanks buddy. Will definitely give it a shot

After a very busy day at work. Very good juice mixed by Sir Vape
cca53c2faafe9e70741876825026016a.jpg

Back