What's in your hand right now?

854d9e1d4cedc2e21ae372b33130e1e9.jpg

Decided to pull out the Shado Omni, forgot how I enjoyed this tank. Running on a dotbox and have the trusty petri on the side. Nice combination with some Scotchies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

854d9e1d4cedc2e21ae372b33130e1e9.jpg

Decided to pull out the Shado Omni, forgot how I enjoyed this tank. Running on a dotbox and have the trusty petri on the side. Nice combination with some Scotchies.

Love the Petri setup too @Dwarfy !
I also have a blue Petri RDA - but not the tube

Familiarising myself again with the Zeus X mesh as i stopped testing it a couple of weeks ago but now i'ts time to write my review, must get more Ni80 mesh it pumps out flavour and some!

IMG_4466[1].jpg

Familiarising myself again with the Zeus X mesh as i stopped testing it a couple of weeks ago but now i'ts time to write my review, must get more Ni80 mesh it pumps out flavour and some!

View attachment 195372

Please let me know what you think. Considering getting one myself.

Ps.
What mod is that?

Please let me know what you think. Considering getting one myself.

Ps.
What mod is that?

Lost Vape Mirage mate! My review will get posted sometime over the next 48hours, @StompieZA has already given his thoughts if you head over to the RTA section of the reviews!

Its funny how the thread's name is "Whats in your right hand" and most people take pics of whats in their left hand...(including me) :-D
I don't have that problem at 49 i have built up my wrist muscles both sides, it's about the only thing i can do equally effectively with both hands, hold a mod that is! why what were you referring too? :facepalm:

Its funny how the thread's name is "Whats in your right hand" and most people take pics of whats in their left hand...(including me) :-D

It’s even more funny cause the thread is name is ‘what’s in your hand right now?’

It’s even more funny cause the thread is name is ‘what’s in your hand right now?’
I wonder how many people have read the thread title and thought " you really wouldn't want to know"!:facepalm:

Back