What's in your hand right now?

First attempt with the Zeta RBA and bang! I think this was the easiest build and wick I ever had on an RBA. I'm truly impressed with this little device.
20200612_195244.jpg

Last edited:
Testing out this pm80...
Some ribs on the smoke... 4 hours in, 3 more to go
8f21b0fd6c9ca191428149684dd069ee.jpg
01e375ea169b0d758374eada533fc816.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Testing out this pm80...
Some ribs on the smoke... 4 hours in, 3 more to go
8f21b0fd6c9ca191428149684dd069ee.jpg
01e375ea169b0d758374eada533fc816.jpg

But now can you stop posting your smoked goodness every week everywhere! I had to hit a traditional South African Snek today, buttered bread and some CRIPSSSSS!

Brother, rebirth vs omni shado for desserts? Which do you prefer?
Yoh... That's a tough one.. But honestly I love the rebirth more... Draw is abit more restrictive n that suits my vaping style perfectly.. Flavour is also better

Yoh... That's a tough one.. But honestly I love the rebirth more... Draw is abit more restrictive n that suits my vaping style perfectly.. Flavour is also better

I think the rebirth and widowmaker are the only two commercial tanks i haven't tried and nothing beats my shado when it comes to desserts, I don't know why. Shukran boeta, gonna try get me one.

I think the rebirth and widowmaker are the only two commercial tanks i haven't tried and nothing beats my shado when it comes to desserts, I don't know why. Shukran boeta, gonna try get me one.
Hold that thought n get a Widow maker for desserts... In actual fact the Widow maker shines with fruit n dessert Bru... N the airflow options is a major win for me too..

Hold that thought n get a Widow maker for desserts... In actual fact the Widow maker shines with fruit n dessert Bru... N the airflow options is a major win for me too..

I trust your opinions so will in shaa Allah soon, but what mod man, that thing is a structure!

Back