What's in your hand right now?

Keeping me warm
b8b963144916c0e661c73b19d2023d0f.jpg

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Tapatalk

This vape setup especially the RDA is a flavour machine... I find myself gladly coming back to it each now and then and it still impresses me everytime.
20200902_183726.jpg

Blotto on the Drag 2 - with some sugar cookies and cream.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 33
I am yet to find a tank that I do not enjoy this juice in!
IMG_20200903_110531.jpg
After a little "incident" this morning, I had to crack open a fresh bottle. Things are done a little differently in the wild west...
IMG_20200903_110313.jpg

Nice review @KZOR , sorry to hear that your AF ring is so tight. the one on mine was tight right out of the box, but got smooth and easy once a little VG got in the mix. In terms of the capacity, you do get an optional 4ml bubble glass (which I did, because i vape it A LOT), but it definitely looks better with the straight glass on it.

Nice review @KZOR , sorry to hear that your AF ring is so tight. the one on mine was tight right out of the box, but got smooth and easy once a little VG got in the mix. In terms of the capacity, you do get an optional 4ml bubble glass (which I did, because i vape it A LOT), but it definitely looks better with the straight glass on it.

Mine is STUPID tight! Not even gonna build it! :mad:

Nope. Stupid drip tip and way too tight for me... I really have to stop buying RTA's... nothing comes even close to the OG Dvarw DL. :-(

Actually the only new atty I'm still using is the Voopoo PnP Pod Tank! It costs next to nothing and uses a commercial coil and it beats a lot of these fancy expensive RTA's!

Actually the only new atty I'm still using is the Voopoo PnP Pod Tank! It costs next to nothing and uses a commercial coil and it beats a lot of these fancy expensive RTA's!

Couldn't agree more Uncle Rob.. the Voopoo tank with commercial coil, is seriously good..

View attachment 206394
A truly magical single coil rta! Thanks @OnePowerfulCorsa and @Nick_Naidoo

I presume this to be the Kree 24 RTA? Have seen some pics of it here on the forum, but haven't done any research on it (research = Youtube :rofl:).

What is your take on this RTA i.e. ease of build, wicking, flavour etc? Always good to ask a fellow member's opinion, rather than listening to/reading potentially biased reviews.

I presume this to be the Kree 24 RTA? Have seen some pics of it here on the forum, but haven't done any research on it (research = Youtube :rofl:).

What is your take on this RTA i.e. ease of build, wicking, flavour etc? Always good to ask a fellow member's opinion, rather than listening to/reading potentially biased reviews.
In all aspects i feel its amazing! Flavour is superb, only gripe are these glass sections, easy to crack them and plastic versions (the grey and black versions) crack with ice juices. I need bearded vikings to pull out an acrylic for it and then perfect single coil atty

In all aspects i feel its amazing! Flavour is superb, only gripe are these glass sections, easy to crack them and plastic versions (the grey and black versions) crack with ice juices. I need bearded vikings to pull out an acrylic for it and then perfect single coil atty

Ahhhh!!! You see, always good to ask!! Ice/Menthol Fruit is my staple, so then it'll probably be a no go for me based on the fact that the grey/black versions crack with ice/menthol juices. Looks fantastic though and I hope you enjoy for quite some time to come. :thumbup:

Back