What's in your hand right now?

The VXV Soulmate RDTA Pod for the Drag X/S inside the Voopoo Adapt base on the S-Mod, Happy Days!!!!!!

IMG_8527.jpg

how are you finding it @Timwis? I'm really enjoying mine, has very good flavour and i can get quite a restricted draw from it.
It starts where the airflow on either the Drag X/S or Adapt PnP ends. I'm finding wide open is a restricted direct lung/very loose MTL and it can be closed down for a mid even medium tight MTL. My biggest con will be lack of instructions (none) once i worked out the deck actually screwed off the central pole and drip tip and retainer ring needed screwing on the deck before screwing the tank together it's great but for a while i was having a nightmare which instructions would of avoided. Loving it!!!!

It starts where the airflow on either the Drag X/S or Adapt PnP ends. I'm finding wide open is a restricted direct lung/very loose MTL and it can be closed down for a mid even medium tight MTL. My biggest con will be lack of instructions (none) once i worked out the deck actually screwed off the central pole and drip tip and retainer ring needed screwing on the deck before screwing the tank together it's great but for a while i was having a nightmare which instructions would of avoided. Loving it!!!!

Yip, took me a while to figure everything out, but it's quite easy once you have the gist of it. almost like a mini Wasp Nano. Now building it is a breeze. Going to put some SS Vandyvape MTL claptons in it tonight, the flavour is good from the stock coils they provide, but I want to see the difference it will make with a proper coil.

Actually the only new atty I'm still using is the Voopoo PnP Pod Tank! It costs next to nothing and uses a commercial coil and it beats a lot of these fancy expensive RTA's!

The VXV Soulmate RDTA Pod for the Drag X/S inside the Voopoo Adapt base on the S-Mod, Happy Days!!!!!!

View attachment 206409

Big winner for me with the Adapt Tank system is having a variety of flavors ready to go.
IMG_20200904_092003.jpg

Yip, took me a while to figure everything out, but it's quite easy once you have the gist of it. almost like a mini Wasp Nano. Now building it is a breeze. Going to put some SS Vandyvape MTL claptons in it tonight, the flavour is good from the stock coils they provide, but I want to see the difference it will make with a proper coil.
Yeah it was trying to put the top ring and chamber/mouthpiece on last that just lifted the mouthpiece out of position that got me filling the swear jar, took ages to realise the deck needed to be unscrewed and then screw the top on the deck and then screw that whole completed unit deck/ring/mouthpiece onto the tank. Once you know it's no issue at all but unless i'm totally stupid it wasn't obvious!

Giving the wick'd bridg'd a go

View attachment 206376

Awesome, Let me know how it goes, Iv been playing around with different coils and wicks as well, I find the Fruity flavors seem to shine better than desert ones. Just a question, your battery, does it have a clear wrap on it? looks a bit dangerous. I am very hesitant when it comes to them. The slightest dent or scratch and i get rid of them.

>>>Weekend loading with some nookie monsta inside<<<
7c255471539942a053a0b3ce0320994b.jpg

Sent from my DUB-LX2 using Tapatalk

Awesome, Let me know how it goes, Iv been playing around with different coils and wicks as well, I find the Fruity flavors seem to shine better than desert ones. Just a question, your battery, does it have a clear wrap on it? looks a bit dangerous. I am very hesitant when it comes to them. The slightest dent or scratch and i get rid of them.

It's amazing so far, got a fused Clapton in it and it's been awesome..

Haha yeah it is a clear wrap, trying to keep it matchy matchy..

Back