What's in your hand right now?

@Grand Guru

Sorry for the late response, I've been vaping Dvarw tanks all week deciding which one would get the revamp.. however they were all running too beautifully to pull apart.. so I used that cotton technique with another leaky tank that I struggle with, the Asmodus RDTA uh.. what's it called.. anyways here it is

At the end I twist the cotton so it's semi firm before sliding them snuggly into the juice holes, hopefully eliminating any spaces for leaking while still allowing juice to flow freely, no bunching or jamming.20210405_154450.jpg 20210405_154725.jpg 20210405_154759.jpg 20210405_154858.jpg 20210405_154934.jpg 20210405_155021.jpg 20210405_155340.jpg

@Grand Guru

Sorry for the late response, I've been vaping Dvarw tanks all week deciding which one would get the revamp.. however they were all running too beautifully to pull apart.. so I used that cotton technique with another leaky tank that I struggle with, the Asmodus RDTA uh.. what's it called.. anyways here it is

At the end I twist the cotton so it's semi firm before sliding them snuggly into the juice holes, hopefully eliminating any spaces for leaking while still allowing juice to flow freely, no bunching or jamming.View attachment 226854 View attachment 226855 View attachment 226856 View attachment 226857 View attachment 226858 View attachment 226859 View attachment 226860
Thank you so much for taking the time. I shall give it a try with my next pit stop :campeon:

I've often wondered about what to do with those little left-over bits of cotton bacon. Maybe I should try this in the Zeus someday.

Troll X on top of the Thelema with some yoyo sup strawberry IMG_20210403_014019.jpg

I've often wondered about what to do with those little left-over bits of cotton bacon. Maybe I should try this in the Zeus someday.
You won't regret it. I tried this is in a tank that um familiar with so it's easy for me to bench mark, the juice delivery is improved, no leaks and it's TASTY af.

b1e97ad9d478fe5cc036c644ee6df7b5.jpg

Some vape nostalgia thanks to a good deal from @JordanEpic.
The Zeus single was the first DL rta I ever bought over two years ago.
I have tried so many rtas since and wow, the Zeus outshines the vast majority of them!
54A92E6E-7263-420A-BDE4-1974C54305A4.jpeg

Some vape nostalgia thanks to a good deal from @JordanEpic.
The Zeus single was the first DL rta I ever bought over two years ago.
I have tried so many rtas since and wow, the Zeus outshines the vast majority of them!
View attachment 226945

the Zeus single was also my first RTA, ended up with all the colours liked it so much, except I never ever found an SS such as yours

the Zeus single was also my first RTA, ended up with all the colours liked it so much, except I never ever found an SS such as yours

All 4 of mine are still in daily rotation. 2 in gun metal, one blue and one black. Awesome rta's.

thanks man but I've moved on from RTA's

but yea, that Single was my fav

That is well, you may continue. :headbang:

Personally in find the squonk bottle to be the messiest form of vaping in existence.. the Armormech is the only exception as it had a solid bottle with a metal tube, rigid.. so you don't squeeze your juice everywhere whilst trying to insert it.. do you know a trick for this? My voyeur hasn't ventured off the shelf in 3 months because of this :oopsbig:

That is well, you may continue. :headbang:

Personally in find the squonk bottle to be the messiest form of vaping in existence.. the Armormech is the only exception as it had a solid bottle with a metal tube, rigid.. so you don't squeeze your juice everywhere whilst trying to insert it.. do you know a trick for this? My voyeur hasn't ventured off the shelf in 3 months because of this :oopsbig:

send it to me so see whats going on

:TROLLFACE2:

but seriously, plenty people say squonking is messy, I don't seem to experience this "mess" that happens, yes of course an "over squonk" now and then but thats easily rectified. Also, these days top filling and all sorts of new filling methods totally takes away the messiness.

and I have never actually had a rigid tube setup so not sure what a fix could be, maybe not fill the bottle totally or insert the tube very slowly or something

Back