Where I can fix my DNA 200

It is dead. But as soon as I plug it into the PC the screen comes on. And when I push the fire button it fire's for n second and then it says ohm's to high. And if I unplug it from the PC it goes dead again
On escribe, Check the voltage of the batteries. Sounds like your batteries are not making contact.

What device is it?

My batteries are making contac and it stil dead as soon as I plug it out of the PC.
Does escribe show the battery voltage when plugged into a pc?
I had a mod where 2 of the 3 batteries were showing voltage even though 3 were in correctly and making physical contact. One of the contacts housing was cracked etc.

Does escribe show the battery voltage when plugged into a pc?
I had a mod where 2 of the 3 batteries were showing voltage even though 3 were in correctly and making physical contact. One of the contacts housing was cracked etc.
Yes I plugged the mod in and one of my batteries was dead but I did put three other battries in and it showed all three of there voltigas. I had a look at my contact housings and it is not damaged

Will it be possible to send me his details please?? I'll ship my mod to him. I cant afford n new mod at this time
Will PM you his details.

Before you send it though; I suggest doing what the other members suggest; i.e. checking if there isn't a software problem via escribe. I understand you can't afford a new mod but courier costs both ways plus repair costs of between R200 and R500 isn't cheap either.

Back