Where should I buy stainless steel mesh?

JpJoubert

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I'm interested in vaping with stainless steel mesh like some people used to to in the old days. But it seems that the only supplier in South Africa at the moment is Vape Africa. I'm worried that they may run out at some point.

But they're basically just selling a little screen of stainlesss steel, right? Would I be able to find a similar type of mesh at some kind of hardware store or website that isn't specifically selling it to vapers? If so....Where would I get it and what type of mesh should I ask for in order to get one that is ideal for vaping?

I don't want to buy in bulk or anything right now. I still need to use up all my cotton bacon so I'm looking for options I can use in the future.

I'm interested in vaping with stainless steel mesh like some people used to to in the old days. But it seems that the only supplier in South Africa at the moment is Vape Africa. I'm worried that they may run out at some point.

But they're basically just selling a little screen of stainlesss steel, right? Would I be able to find a similar type of mesh at some kind of hardware store or website that isn't specifically selling it to vapers? If so....Where would I get it and what type of mesh should I ask for in order to get one that is ideal for vaping?

I don't want to buy in bulk or anything right now. I still need to use up all my cotton bacon so I'm looking for options I can use in the future.

SS Mesh never really took off in SA. Maybe look at overseas vendors like http://zivipf.com/

@Morne Noonclouds in centurion stocks

6fe773413addbae3ffafae53110c90ca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They also sell the new RTA
That uses the mesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What atty you gonna run the ss mesh in?
I been using the Taifun BT (which uses mesh) for about 3 weeks now and really impressed with the flavour this atty gives, only downside for me is you have to run at really high watts for flavour to be on point.

So ive been using it at home only for a occasional toot. But its definetly a keeper.

Back