Where To Buy And What To Buy

BigK

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi

So i am currently a smoker and have decided to kick my habit and switch over to vaping. It's something that has to be done. I'm looking for a good once off purchase in the R 700 range which would allow me vape a variety of flavors from different suppliers. The unit i am looking for needs to similar to the Twisp in size. I was going to buy the Twisp before i stumbled upon this forum and had my eyes opened. I am looking to purchase the unit today and would prefer it be from a store where i can have a look at the recommendations. I am situated in Sunninghill and Pretoria. Anyone have stock ?

On a lighter note is very motivating to see the number of people who've kicked their habit permanently. I hope to be joining your ranks shortly.

Thanks

Regards

You're looking for an Evod bud. These starter kits are great.
Someone is bound to chime in and help you find one.

Thanks man. Really keen to start my vaping journey.

3 x Evods plus a pack of spare coils and a Vision Spinner V1 or V2.....

Def doesn't look like the real deal feellife juices they have there...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

;)hmmm I must say the bottles looks very convincing :rolleyes:

From where RezaD and how much ?
Seeing that you are in Sunninghill. .. vapeking is nearby and there is also an eciggies agent in Sunninghill. Both would be convenient for you.

Get good juice tho. I started om common liqua brand and its just meh. I think at vape king you could taste some different ones before buying.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

The bottles I saw didn't have any labels on hahaha *confused*

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Back