Which is your favourite flavour profile - Poll

Which is your favourite flavour profile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weet-Bix . . . Coffee & rusk . . . Last nights left overs . . .

I feel that I would need to up my breakfast game to understand what this category has to offer
What kind of a sad childhood did u have hahaha I kid but I can have cereals for breakfast lunch and supper, as a meal and as a vape

I voted for fruit, tobacco and breakfast.

I’m still experimenting with different flavours, but every now and then I like to be surprised by something unexpected. For example, when I used to vape I didn’t like the tobacco flavours. Maybe because at the time I wanted to move away completely from the stinkie connotation. After EasyPuff it converted me, and now I’m going out of my way to find tobacco juices! For me now, it “hits the spot” when you feel like a stinkie.

Something else I’ve noticed is I used to loove sweet flavours. Now, I seem to prefer less sugary tasting ones. The juice I had today (Pacha Mama - Peach, Papaya and Coconut Cream) was near perfect for me. Not sugary at all, just a clean, flavoursome fruit vape.

I’m still experimenting with different flavours, but every now and then I like to be surprised by something unexpected. For example, when I used to vape I didn’t like the tobacco flavours. Maybe because at the time I wanted to move away completely from the stinkie connotation. After EasyPuff it converted me, and now I’m going out of my way to find tobacco juices! For me now, it “hits the spot” when you feel like a stinkie.

Something else I’ve noticed is I used to loove sweet flavours. Now, I seem to prefer less sugary tasting ones. The juice I had today (Pacha Mama - Peach, Papaya and Coconut Cream) was near perfect for me. Not sugary at all, just a clean, flavoursome fruit vape.

Today, I’m enjoying one of my sweeter juices. Gosh this is weird, maybe because of recently quitting the stinkies my taste buds are all over the place.. :confused:

@Carnival Aha ... Pacha Mama is going on my To Buy list forthwith! I would have thought it would be very sweet, which I also don't like, but you've changed my mind! It's from Skyblue, right?

@Hooked it’s from Vape King. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have been, if you do get it!

No secret here. Tobacco everyday. I have so many to choose from there is no way of getting tired of any.

Thank you to all who participated in this poll. :inlove: What is your reaction to the results?

I can't believe that Menthol is the favourite. I haven’t been so surprised since I found out that ice-cream cones aren’t filled to the bottom.

It’s no surprise to me that Breakfast is bottom of the list. I can hardly eat it, never mind vape it, but I wonder why Beverage shares the bottom peg?

Thank you to all who participated in this poll. :inlove: What is your reaction to the results?

I can't believe that Menthol is the favourite. I haven’t been so surprised since I found out that ice-cream cones aren’t filled to the bottom.

It’s no surprise to me that Breakfast is bottom of the list. I can hardly eat it, never mind vape it, but I wonder why Beverage shares the bottom peg?
It's a pleasure @Hooked , thanks for creating the thread. :STARFISH:

Only reason beverages rate so low is that no one has perfected an Irish Coffee yet,:D and I would actually rather drink a glass of red wine before I vape it!:angel:

Many happy clouds to all with your favorite profile:sifone:

Back