Which is your favourite flavour profile - Poll

Which is your favourite flavour profile?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hooked

Vapin' up a Storm
LV

Awards
I saw a poll on FB and I thought it might be interesting to conduct one here. I've never set up a poll before but there's a first time for everything! You are allowed 3 responses. The poll will be closed after 14 days.

Last edited:
From what I noticed in the DIY section, seems that Desserts is the favourites on here.

I can't really stand it much prefer fruits and menthol/ ice combos

Hi @Hooked

I like fruity menthols and tobaccoes. So can't answer your poll because I don't have a single favourite.

Maybe you should consider making the poll such that you can select multiple options.

And also check out the local ECIGSSA Juice awards, you may want to consider widening the choices a bit. Just a suggestion.

Hi @Hooked

I like fruity menthols and tobaccoes. So can't answer your poll because I don't have a single favourite.

Maybe you should consider making the poll such that you can select multiple options.

And also check out the local ECIGSSA Juice awards, you may want to consider widening the choices a bit. Just a suggestion.

@Silver I've added more categories and allowed 3 responses.

Thats great @Hooked
I have made my votes!!

Looking forward to seeing how it develops

@Silver Then why isn't your vote showing in the poll? It should be.

EDIT: Ah! I see how it works! Only once I'd cast my own vote did I see the poll results.

I voted for
Tobacco menthol and fruit!

My votes are showing @Hooked!

PS - I like this poll ;-)

@Silver How can one change / add to one's vote? I voted for Desserts, but I want to add Bakery. Can't seem to be able to do so.

I'm not sure @Hooked
Maybe it's a setting when you set it up that allows for votes to be changed. Let us know if you need help to figure it out

Still early days in the poll but I am surprised to see menthols so high on the list. I almost never saw people smoking menthol stinkies.
imacges.png MENTHOL

After two years of peanut butter and banana, with the odd tobacco, all DIY, I am now exploring fruity menthol's and some more bakery recipes. At last found a couple I actually like.

Regards

After two years of peanut butter and banana, with the odd tobacco, all DIY, I am now exploring fruity menthol's and some more bakery recipes. At last found a couple I actually like.

Regards

I guess it's time for a change, huh?

@Silver It's funny - you sound so excited!!

Haha
i love seeing what the most popular things are in the community
I find these types of things very interesting

I'm not sure @Hooked
Maybe it's a setting when you set it up that allows for votes to be changed. Let us know if you need help to figure it out

Haha
Good one

I see you got it sorted!
Now there's a "change your vote" button below the poll
Well done @Hooked

Vote casted. I see at the moment I am but one of 4 people who actually like breakfast type flavours as well. Let's hear it for the minority!! :D

Vote casted. I see at the moment I am but one of 4 people who actually like breakfast type flavours as well. Let's hear it for the minority!! :D
Weet-Bix . . . Coffee & rusk . . . Last nights left overs . . .

I feel that I would need to up my breakfast game to understand what this category has to offer

Back