Which Mod To Get?

Oh ok cool. I noticed that SkyBlue also advertise the KTS as a tube only so was not sure what that meant.
Yip, in their description "This is not a kit - this is the battery tube only".

@Rob Fisher, how come you never got you one of those? You have some awesome gear and i thought you would have had one

It's one of those MOD's just like the 134 that has been put in the shopping basket a few times and taken out... the 134 get taken out because taking it out in public would case too much attention especially at airports... the Provari gets taken out because it's hellish expensive and if I was gonna spend three or four grand I think I would be better off getting a REO... I'm getting the Sigelei 20W shortly... if the Provari had VW I probably would be using it right now. :p

Yip, in their description "This is not a kit - this is the battery tube only".
So kit means comes with batteries, where as battery tube only means that it is a functioning device but you will need to purchase batteries separately?

:) I simply can't buy a Provari... as much as I would like one it would be a mistake for me... :confused:

I was just teasing my man, that sigelei you have on order would blow the provari away

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Back