Which one?

All the reviews I`ve read was outstanding and I am wanting the smok more as it is a beautiful mod and the newest of the 3. I think smok have sorted their issues but i might be wrong
I dunno, I'd personally wait a month or two for some real world feedback and not rely on reviews from people that only use these devices for a few hours and have to move on to the next thing.

Don't take my word for it, it just seems that I've just had bad luck with Smok. A lot of people have them and swear by the brand. The fact that Koopor advertises that their mods can be upgraded via usb but actually can't be upgraded in the real world makes me a bit upset. They can't even be charged via usb o_O

Here's hoping that your Smok experience is an awesome one :)
I was also disappointed when I found out the Koopor can't upgrade via the USB even though they advertised it's possible. This doesn't fly well with me as i hate false advertising and/or misleading ads.
I have actually ordered the kit necessary to make firmware upgrades possible. It should be here in the next week or 2. Then we'll find out just how good my soldering is

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My vote would go to the snow wolf out of the 3. But if i may ask @RiaanRed why you only looking at those 3? Have you considered a Minkin.? The new v1.5 should be out next month.
Ive only heard great things on the minkin.

The lassimo looks really neat and they have a special at vape club R1350 i think it was but the only reason i would not get it is purely that screen is gonna chow my vaping time. Me vaping is more important than having a rev counter on my mod that shows what every other mod shows.

I had the same impression regarding battery when i got mine but to my astonishment the battery life goes on and on and on lol. I am vaping that limitless with dual .25 SS at 80w and on a full charge it uses 25% of the battery from morning till pm.....go figure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My vote would go to the snow wolf out of the 3. But if i may ask @RiaanRed why you only looking at those 3? Have you considered a Minkin.? The new v1.5 should be out next month.
Ive only heard great things on the minkin.
I also looked at the minkin... Problem is RiaanRed can't wait for vape sh*t! I have this type of disorder where if I have money to spend on vape stuff, the money have to be gone and that same day I have to have my stuff...

Last edited:
So I have spend some time in my mind... And I think I must just grow a pair and get the Sigelei 213?
I see Atomix is expecting their shipment on the 15th June. Hopefully I gan get a Gunmetal version before that.

So I have spend some time in my mind... And I think I must just grow a pair and get the Sigelei 213?
I see Atomix is expecting their shipment on the 15th June. Hopefully I gan get a Gunmetal version before that.

I think vapeclub has...

Oops.... They did a few hours ago

Sir vape has them for them, to think they were around R1700 which is a great price!

I think vapeclub has...

Oops.... They did a few hours ago

That SigeleI 213 is why I don't sleep easy after buying the Smok

Sorry, I also just checked their site and they are out. It's a good mod it was bound to sell out at that price.

Interesting question @RiaanRed
Nice pics in the OP

I have not used either but have held the Snowwolf and the one with the big screen

Personally I would lean toward the SnowWolf on being tried and tested and built very well
A friend dropped the one with the screen and it cracked
Dont know about the smok but also had some issues with some earlier smok mods myself

But I agree the smok one you posted does look very good

Interesting question @RiaanRed
Nice pics in the OP

I have not used either but have held the Snowwolf and the one with the big screen

Personally I would lean toward the SnowWolf on being tried and tested and built very well
A friend dropped the one with the screen and it cracked
Dont know about the smok but also had some issues with some earlier smok mods myself

But I agree the smok one you posted does look very good
Thank you for your opinion @Silver! Now I ask, SnowWolf or Sigelei?

Thank you for your opinion @Silver! Now I ask, SnowWolf or Sigelei?

Which one of the three is the Sigelei ?
I thought its the Smok, the one with the screen and the SnowWolf?
Am i missing something?
Lol, its been a longish day

Which one of the three is the Sigelei ?
I thought its the Smok, the one with the screen and the SnowWolf?
Am i missing something?
Lol, its been a longish day
It was between the original 3 then i saw a Sigelei 213 today and started crying!
So the Sigelei is now part of the Original 3 - then there was 4
image.jpeg

Ah ok - that makes sense

Look i will say that my Sig 100+ has been one of the most reliable regulated mods I have
Daily service for probably well over a year.
Never skips a beat and rugged as anything
Love it to bits
So if this new one is like my old one, then its a winner and you have a tough choice on your hands between the snow wolf and the Sig

I dont know, if it was me I would end up agonising for quite a while, read all the specs and then go hold them both at a shop and then decide... But by that time a new one would come out:eek:

Where's my Evod1 - i need a vape.....
Lol

Its a tough call between the 213 and wolf.
The wolf has been around a bit now but never gets old. Its just a beaut.
The 213 is new and offers all sorts of tc options and more, but i say is it more beautiful than the wolf? Im not sure... I think the novelty is a big selling point.

I saw a pic of the Sig 213 with an orange aluminium shell and the drool just happened :babeando:

image.jpeg

Back