Which one?

I think i must be the only person who sees zero appeal in the Sig 213.

Well smok will be way cheaper than the other 2 sig is too expensive my choice would be smok or rx200s

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Why don't you like it?

It's solely based on the design , you know , subjective opinion and all that.

My thoughts have nothing to do with the technical aspects of the device , just looks.

Another great option is the RX200S , can be had with 3 batteries from Vape Club for R1480. I'm probably alone in that opinion though , but I find the RX200 ergonomically friendly and mine treats me well woth great battery life.

It's solely based on the design , you know , subjective opinion and all that.

My thoughts have nothing to do with the technical aspects of the device , just looks.

Another great option is the RX200S , can be had with 3 batteries from Vape Club for R1480. I'm probably alone in that opinion though , but I find the RX200 ergonomically friendly and mine treats me well woth great battery life.
I value your opinion! The only problem I have with the rx200 is size, it's to bulky for me.

No problem bud , no doubt the Sig is a great performing device and you're gonna love it :)

I have got to agree with @RiaanRed on the RX200. I have one and while I get great battery life using it, it's big and bulky and not an easy carry. My Koopor mini, while small and easy to lug around the battery doesn't get me through a heavy day of vaping before dying on me.

This was why I was looking for a 2 battery mod, hoping to kind of walk the middle ground between good battery and easy to carry. The Sig or Smok look like they will fit the criteria.

Back