Which one?

RiaanRed

Experienced Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So if you could buy one of these, Which one will you buy and why?

SMOK H-PRIV 220W
h-priv-220w-tc-by-smok-wht_1.jpg

Laisimo 200W L1
maxresdefault.jpg

SnowWolf 200w TC
s113010955218925550_p29_i2_w1000.jpeg

The snow wolf and the laisimo are quality builds. I may be wrong but i think the same company makes both. I have the Laisimo - finish and quality is excellent. My 2c

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMOK - 6 month life span
Laisimo - I have a cell phone thanks
Snow Wolf - Guaranteed Quality

Snow Wolf it is!

Snow wolf on this one for me, heard mixed things about the Laisimo and no knowledge of the SMOK, but it does look good!

LOL
Why do you say 6 month life span for the smok?

My personal experience with SMOK mods lol (besides the Koopor Plus; if you dont have a leaky atty/tank where juice can seep through the 6 million holes on the battery door).

SMOK - 6 month life span
Laisimo - I have a cell phone thanks
Snow Wolf - Guaranteed Quality

Snow Wolf it is!
Haha @ the Laisimo! A mod with a 6 month lifespan is almost too long! It's a relic by then!

The Smok simply because it's soooo gorgeous!
Only mod I'd be interested in besides it is the Sigelei 213.

@Cespian does the Smok 6month warrantee also apply to Koopor products too? I need to know before I make a warrantee claim with @Stosta :p

I like the Laisimo. Its pretty much the Snow Wolf 200 with the nice screen. The Snow Wolf is also made by Laisimo.

@Cespian does the Smok 6month warrantee also apply to Koopor products too? I need to know before I make a warrantee claim with @Stosta :p
Did the Koopor Mini (Legal Disclaimer - Referring to an item that I did not sell to you) break?!

Dude, my experience, my opinion... please dont use my statement as binding lol

Did the Koopor Mini (Legal Disclaimer - Referring to an item that I did not sell to you) break?!

No it's working fine, just checking my options out in case. BTW it's been working great since the day I didn't pick it up from your work :p

Smok RTAs, yes those are great, I will personally never waste money on anything Smok makes with electronic circuitry in it again. Given the choice of these 3 mods I's probably go for the Snow Wolf, because it costs considerably less than the colour screen one. If I were to choose anything else then I'd pick something made by ELeaf or Joyetech.

The lassimo looks really neat and they have a special at vape club R1350 i think it was but the only reason i would not get it is purely that screen is gonna chow my vaping time. Me vaping is more important than having a rev counter on my mod that shows what every other mod shows.

Smok RTAs, yes those are great, I will personally never waste money on anything Smok makes with electronic circuitry in it again. Given the choice of these 3 mods I's probably go for the Snow Wolf, because it costs considerably less than the colour screen one. If I were to choose anything else then I'd pick something made by ELeaf or Joyetech.

I pray that they've hopefully fixed their quality issues as I've already pulled the trigger and bought a Smok mod
I have a Koopor mini and it works great, I just assumed that other Smok products were good too. Look where assuming got me now :(

I pray that they've hopefully fixed their quality issues as I've already pulled the trigger and bought a Smok mod
I have a Koopor mini and it works great, I just assumed that other Smok products were good too. Look where assuming got me now :(
All the reviews I`ve read was outstanding and I am wanting the smok more as it is a beautiful mod and the newest of the 3. I think smok have sorted their issues but i might be wrong

Don't take my word for it, it just seems that I've just had bad luck with Smok. A lot of people have them and swear by the brand. The fact that Koopor advertises that their mods can be upgraded via usb but actually can't be upgraded in the real world makes me a bit upset. They can't even be charged via usb o_O

Here's hoping that your Smok experience is an awesome one :)

Back