Why can't I get back into Squonking?

I have not gotten to the red pill yet bit when i do i will try it both ways.as for the tanks system i find it good for mtl and squonking better for dl.
But that being said i have also had good results on mtl and dl and restricted on the ol16 clone...it may be the size of the atty or even the build so on that note id have to say its even score on the ol16 clone for all three

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

After a one month break from mech squonking my bolt arrived.
Blew my socks off so I'm back squonking. I just don't have enough batteries for a full day.
The artic dolphin bottle rocks

Honestly since the Dvarw I haven't touched any squonkers , except the TS+Drop combo hits like a Brakpan auntie ....
I'm keen to get the Berserker RDA , will hopefully revive the Reo days ....

Honestly since the Dvarw I haven't touched any squonkers , except the TS+Drop combo hits like a Brakpan auntie ....
I'm keen to get the Berserker RDA , will hopefully revive the Reo days ....
So all bark and no bite? Or are we talkng about different parts of Brakpan?
Wich side of clown town are you referring to? :D

I am currently using a RSQ Squonk with either a wasp or solo and really struggling
The flavor becomes muted half way through
I am re-wicking daily and its driving me crazy

Any tips, suggestions or help will gladly be accepted

Yeah . I had that issue . Tried many types of wire and exotic coils...but finally settled on 22g ni80 flatwire. .....damn it buck wild birthday cake never tasted so on point. Also what cotton and how are you wicking it can be the issue.To sum it up keep it simple and you will be amazed....just my 2cents

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-23-17-40-22.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-23-17-40-22.png
    264 KB · Views: 33
I am currently using a RSQ Squonk with either a wasp or solo and really struggling
The flavor becomes muted half way through
I am re-wicking daily and its driving me crazy

Any tips, suggestions or help will gladly be accepted
Had the same problem with my RSQ. After I gave it a good Ethanol / surgical spirits wash things got better. Just pushed some ethanol through the piping and and let it dry. Think they use some machine oil that gets left behind that mutes the flavour.

I have a solo and a wasp but :rage:

Personally for me the solo was the biggest piece of junk and wasp at best was pretty ... Well... Mehh....

I think it comes down to trial and error , many folk have different favourites.
My 3 favourites are flave 24, Dead Rabbit 24 and the Drop.

Personally for me the solo was the biggest piece of junk and wasp at best was pretty ... Well... Mehh....

I think it comes down to trial and error , many folk have different favourites.
My 3 favourites are flave 24, Dead Rabbit 24 and the Drop.

Agreed,hated the solo.Looks very awesome though,but that was it for me.

Flave 22 my all time favourite so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:worried: So much hate for the solo.. I love my solo so much that I got two! Two solo's, two Haku's, two flave's..but two of each is getting a bit much now..

You can donate me the spare authentic flave lol!

In the solo I had a tiny little ss alien coil,and with every coil I had so much spitback,it actually gave me a blister.

Couldnt play with it much as it was part of some unknowing douchebags loot when they broke into my house,maybe Ill give it a shot again someday.

You can donate me the spare authentic flave lol!

In the solo I had a tiny little ss alien coil,and with every coil I had so much spitback,it actually gave me a blister.

Couldnt play with it much as it was part of some unknowing douchebags loot when they broke into my house,maybe Ill give it a shot again someday.

Haha..

Well i enjoyed it more with a top airflow cap and i had special coils made for the solo from Hasan and i use those coils in the flave 22 and the solo's.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

@Cobrali What coils are they?

@
I don't know what they are called but here's a pic..
b2906b3c08859c8bade75a9dee3bef7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Had the same problem with my RSQ. After I gave it a good Ethanol / surgical spirits wash things got better. Just pushed some ethanol through the piping and and let it dry. Think they use some machine oil that gets left behind that mutes the flavour.
Where do u get ethanol from?? Tried few local pharmacy they don't have it. Want isopropyl alcohol too.

Where do u get ethanol from?? Tried few local pharmacy they don't have it. Want isopropyl alcohol too.
I work in a lab. We got 70% ethanol to clean the benches (and my vape gear). Im sure I have seen it in Dischem before.

Back