Will Vape Shops (including online) be able to trade from 1 May 2020

The cigarette counters at the supermarkets will be crowded on 1 May!! Should I go there out of curiosity and to take a pic - or should I avoid the crowds?

I wish I could find out how many smokers DO NOT go back to smoking, having been forced to stop smoking during lockdown.
In January / February I was working in Zambia. The anticipated period was for 3 weeks, but it ended up being for 6 weeks. I ran out of vape juice, and switched to "stinkies". On the way home I found a small tobacconist in Lephalale and bought some Mystic Nectar. Discarded the cigarettes immediately!

Watch this boytjie , I always loved a good cigar - I will go stock up on cherry and vanilla slims and yes , I will smoke them , Fk , this is not a dictatorship -YET. If I can't vape , I will smoke.:mad:
I still got half packed of smokes in my drawer since i started vaping more than a year and a half ago
I tried a cigarette about 4 months back and can't take smell of it i forgot how to hold it and been smoking for more than 25 years

So NO i will smoke again

I rather mix some single flavors(if i run out of concentrates) and vape it

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

You guys see this?
Hopefully vape stores will be open or atleast they can get answers soon.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1587818881767.jpg
    FB_IMG_1587818881767.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 123
Permissions not Permitions. It's definitely fake @Rey_Rey

90af4ec5d467d89eead20c97dbe4dd45.jpg

This one is on the governments official twitter and it’s exactly the same as far as I can see

I wonder at what level spell checkers can be activated... Doesn't seem like essential services, as 'Quarrying' is still screwed on both copies ;)

I wonder if the govt. means "cloth" masks literally? Perhaps they don't accept that the plastic visors are good enough? @ARYANTO if you can get yourself a visor. One can breathe easily and glasses don't mist up!

I wonder if the govt. means "cloth" masks literally? Perhaps they don't accept that the plastic visors are good enough? @ARYANTO if you can get yourself a visor. One can breathe easily and glasses don't mist up!
The visor is meant to protect the eyes from projected aerosol. It doesn’t provide any protection from inhaling droplets from your mouth and nose.

I practice that already, but I'm guessing that from 1st May it will be a fine-able offense similar to travel without authorization is now.

It will be, its mandatory for going outside and being around other people it's not based on shop/store policy.

I just received this
49212542-f081-4aa0-9cfb-b711ed69e53c.png

c5425372-fe39-4f86-b573-c60e9e79d2fd.jpg
At this stage, subject to the previously announced government decision allowing for the sale of tobacco products NOT being reversed, Vaperite / Cannarite will commence trading both online and from our physical retail locations on 1 May at 8am.

HOWEVER, in the event that the decision to allow tobacco sales is reversed, we do not expect to be allowed to trade other than for our current sales of CBD products and related devices.

What we do promise you is that we will keep you updated throughout this week as to any new or further developments.

Lastly, our Bryanston store will not reopen until the liquor ban is lifted as it is located inside a liquor store.

Thats good news only problem Vaperite here in PTA East doesn't have alot of stock

I got the VapeRite email as well.

Will pop by there as well as the local tobacconist as they stock a few local (ie less chance of being cloned) brands and I have spoken to a few of the suppliers who confirmed they supply those tobacco stores.

Still hoping my preferred local stores open, however it is what it is.

The vape store down the road from me totally sold out the day before lockdown started- not a single bottle of juice was left when I got there at 4pm.

I got the VapeRite email as well.

Will pop by there as well as the local tobacconist as they stock a few local (ie less chance of being cloned) brands and I have spoken to a few of the suppliers who confirmed they supply those tobacco stores.

Still hoping my preferred local stores open, however it is what it is.

The vape store down the road from me totally sold out the day before lockdown started- not a single bottle of juice was left when I got there at 4pm.
I will make turn by another one also near me probably gonna be there VERY early just hope i can find what I'm looking for normally by from VK and VC

I will make turn by another one also near me probably gonna be there VERY early just hope i can find what I'm looking for normally by from VK and VC

Buy

Wondering if blck vapour gonna be open as well... And if our vape shop will be open here in hoedspruit

Back