Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

Is all of festech's gear that is said as authentic actually authentic?
Yes Fasttech are straight, they sell alot of clones but they are up front about it and have nothing to hide. If they say it's authentic it is.

I officially NEED one!

When-Guy-Brought-Coconut-Unicorn.gif

Anyone got the surface mod yet?
@Resistance ,I got one a while ago, little bombshell in the pack, small, light comfortable and about the only downside is a soft silicone squonk bottle as it has a feeder rod running full length through the bottle, but it’s going nowhere except my hand on a regular basis, can live with having to squonk and hold for longer to get the juice up there.
E396CAAA-3439-4D4B-94F5-7C37BA7AFF06.jpeg
Since added an rdta onto it, more juice and more pleasure

@Resistance ,I got one a while ago, little bombshell in the pack, small, light comfortable and about the only downside is a soft silicone squonk bottle as it has a feeder rod running full length through the bottle, but it’s going nowhere except my hand on a regular basis, can live with having to squonk and hold for longer to get the juice up there.
View attachment 182510

That is a VV device isn't it?

View attachment 182510
It's a great looking mod

View attachment 182510

I wonder if the bottle hack will work on this device like it did on the non VW original luxotics.
If a standard coilmaster bottle will fit, then it's game on.

I hope the VW solves this for me. I love the mod and have a few of them (about 8 I think :giggle:) but stopped using because I got tired of vaping what was left in the battery - If I am making any sense.

I'm skipping this one. Not fond of the panel colours. The original BF is much more classy! But that is a subjective thing.

I'm skipping this one. Not fond of the panel colours. The original BF is much more classy! But that is a subjective thing.
Yeah. If i buy this thing im gonna end up black dipping or wrapping the door so its plain and simple.

I hope the VW solves this for me. I love the mod and have a few of them (about 8 I think :giggle:) but stopped using because I got tired of vaping what was left in the battery - If I am making any sense.
Dibs on one

Back