Wismec Luxotic BF Box Owners Pull In!

It’s quite a bit smaller than the original bf Luxotic, so I dont think it will fit. Door design with the curve may also influence.
Thanks for the replies.i have been watching this mod for a while seeing that I had two v1's that both failed.
I might treat myself from my wife, to one of this,this Christmas.

Last edited:
That Surface looks so good! I think it's going to e my Christmas present to myself.

On a Luxotic note - I've broken (don't ask how) my door (it still works but is irritating me). Does anyone have one or two that they might want to sell?

Last edited:
That Surface looks so good! I think it's going to e my Christmas present to myself.

On a Luxotic note - I've broken (don't ask how) my door (it still works but is irritating me). Does anyone have one or two that they might want to sell?
How did you break it???

I am contemplating this as a rebuild.just haven't got a nice switch yet

Attachments

• 1573674814026189948124150779311.jpg
    1573674814026189948124150779311.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 20
The piece on the bottom left (around the bottle) corner has come off. I think it's a weak point in the door.
Its most probably because the structure is so thin at that point.
That said, i've dropped my door more times than i'll ever admit to, even stood on it, and it hasnt broken yet.
Mod is in daily use- the missus has used it the past 3 months.

Problem 1. Mosfet size
problem 2.available space
problem 3. Wire gauge.

it works.the space is just too small for the size of the mosfet not to mention the space the wires are taking up.
But it works and I will get past the current problems.

Thanks for the replies.i have been watching this mod for a while seeing that I had two v1's that both failed.
I might treat myself from my wife, to one of this,this Christmas.
And that will still leave you a present you can get yourself from Santa, one from Rudolph, another from Mrs Clause and a few from the Elves of course!:godsdrink0nw::xmas::present::present::present::present::xmas::godsdrink0nw:

Of course.
If you run out of Elves remember Rudolph has his mates, Prancer, Dancer and the rest of the crew! Could be a good Christmas. Oh yes and don't forget a box of chocolates for the wife!!!! else you could be wearing the vape gear and looking up how to detect poisons in my Christmas dinner on the Interweb!!!!:couch:

If you run out of Elves remember Rudolph has his mates, Prancer, Dancer and the rest of the crew! Could be a good Christmas. Oh yes and don't forget a box of chocolates for the wife!!!! else you could be wearing the vape gear and looking up how to detect poisons in my Christmas dinner on the Interweb!!!!:couch:
For this year she will get new curtains.tires for the car etc.and the chocolate

She'll obviously have to drive me to the shop after we fit the tires.
"We fit the tyres" lol i am having visions of her waking up to see 4 tyres under the tree and a note saying " The Jack's in the Shed"!!! :CHRISTMASTREE:

Both mods has seen better days,but I'm just going to improve on the next one.15823267913385434456906713424570.jpg

Back