Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
RAM-3.jpg RAM-4.jpg RAM-5.jpg

1.Fire Button with safe lock to ensure safe vaping experience
2.One peek with 510 adapter to prevent the top of mod over heating.
3.All metal parts are used 24k gold as material to ensure the best electrical conductivity
4.510 spring contact pin to support all atomizers
5.Support 24mm & 22mm diameter bottom feed atomizers
6.3pcs PET food grade solf bottles with 7ml capacity
7. Use with single 18650 battery

The Goon 1.5 would look quite sick on this. Just the gold fire button is :(

In as much as the Reo was the first commercially successful squonk mod dating back to 2009, theoretically all squonk box mods could be called a clone of them of sorts, yet still not be a clone of an actual Reo. Maybe more a general concept clone spurred by the original idea. Matters not to me, no other mech squonker can/will ever replace my Reos.

The above somewhat resembles my 2015 Reo Mech Woodvil's.
woodx4x4s.jpg

Me too look awesome

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

In as much as the Reo was the first commercially successful squonk mod dating back to 2009, theoretically all squonk box mods could be called a clone of them of sorts, yet still not be a clone of an actual Reo. Maybe more a general concept clone spurred by the original idea. Matters not to me, no other mech squonker can/will ever replace my Reos.

The above somewhat resembles my 2015 Reo Mech Woodvil's.
View attachment 98169
Agree 100%. Personally I wouldn't call it a Reo clone, it looks different (looks good though).

Wow! Really really good looking device! And coming from Wotofo I expect the build quality to be well up there, even though the top of the door looks a bit off in this one, or is that just me?

Doesn't look like a REO and also the build looks a bit suspect to me... that door isn't looking too good either... would like to have a good look at the internals before making a call.

Wow! Really really good looking device! And coming from Wotofo I expect the build quality to be well up there, even though the top of the door looks a bit off in this one, or is that just me?

A trapped flat wood door like that would mostly likely be held in by magnets. A concern with that design is not only even fit four sides, but also if the wood was properly dried AND stabilized before it was used to help prevent it from warping. (Not as much of a concern on Reo Woodvil doors by design).

A trapped flat wood door like that would mostly likely be held in by magnets. A concern with that design is not only even fit four sides, but also if the wood was properly dried AND stabilized before it was used to help prevent it from warping. (Not as much of a concern on Reo Woodvil doors by design).
It will be interesting to see what scale they are intending on producing these as well.

Spitting out 20 000 machined metal objects is one thing, but a decent quality wooden setup I would imagine is something else altogether. So as you say, unless a lot of care is taken you're going to end up with warping. But I really feel that if any of these vape manufacturers can pull something like this off, Wotofo can give it a good go.

It will be interesting to see what scale they are intending on producing these as well.

Spitting out 20 000 machined metal objects is one thing, but a decent quality wooden setup I would imagine is something else altogether. So as you say, unless a lot of care is taken you're going to end up with warping. But I really feel that if any of these vape manufacturers can pull something like this off, Wotofo can give it a good go.

Manufacturing ability of Reosmods when they did the 2015 Mech Woodvil run was that it took about a year to make the 400 produced with only two Rob and one of the crew making all of them around the other models IIRC.
Reosmods doesn't dry/stabilize wood themselves, they buy the wood ready for crafting. So the care of the wood has to have been taken before the mods are made by whomever processes the wood for sale, or the mod maker themselves.

Nice looking mod but doesnt look like a Reo clone though. Wonder what the internals look like?

This thing looks spectacular. I would have prefered it with a brass actuator and 510 though and a few steampunk engravings. Yum.

Just a warning, i dont see any insulation in the button, if its live, you could dead short if the button and atty complete the circuit ( remember the original minikin kodama issue? )

Screenshot_2017-08-02-22-32-11-1.png

Kind regards

Last edited:
Just a warning, i dont see any insulation in the button, if its live, you could dead short the battery if the button and atty complete the circuit ( remember the original minikin kodama issue? )

View attachment 103062

Kind regards

Its a mech bro. The button needs to make contact with the 510 to close the circuit.

Its a mech bro. The button needs to make contact with the 510 to close the circuit.

Sorry im trying to explain this, my explanation wasnt great
2017-08-02 23.03.55.png
Terminals could be switched depending on battery orientation but you get the idea, coil will be bypassed, if the button is not insulated and they make contact = boom

Last edited:
Sorry im trying to explain this, my explanation wasnt great
View attachment 103063
Terminals could be switched depending on battery orientation but you get the idea, coil will be bypassed, if the button is not insulated and they make contact = boom
The atomizer has a positive and negative post, not just positive.

@Scouse45 @Kaizer @wikus @Cespian

Sorry guys i was way to tired last night, ok you guys are familiar with mechs right? Look at my rough diagram

2017-08-03 09.53.27.png

Im talking about the button you press and the RDA cap . lets say a key or chain touch both points at the same time, you dead short the battery, completely bypassing the coil. This is extremely dangerous

Back