Wotofo Serpent Elevate RTA

I have a Armor Pro all cleaned up and with new batteries in waiting for mine to arrive ..... I'm like a kid before xmas ..... :aplastao:

I'm waiting impatiently for mine, I have a brand new Noisy V2 standing ready.

Test the serpent first and let ys know what's your thoughts on the tank

Roger that @JurgensSt! Done... not sure what I did wrong but got leaking and gurgling just after the refill... noisy airflow... but good flavour and the leaking has stopped after blowing out the excess juice... more later as we give it a full go...

Getting a bit of juice and spit back through the drip tip right now...

The tank looks great and it takes my custom 510 drip tips nicely!

Now to go and watch the reviews and see what I did wrong with my build...
Elevate 002.JPG Elevate 003.JPG

Pity I don't know my new work address 100 percent
Roger that @JurgensSt! Done... not sure what I did wrong but got leaking and gurgling just after the refill... noisy airflow... but good flavour and the leaking has stopped after blowing out the excess juice... more later as we give it a full go...

View attachment 153113 View attachment 153114

Sits rather nicely on the solar, sh1t I forgot, I should've called dibs before placing an order. Spitback can only be wicking. Same happens with most top airflow rtas

View attachment 153113 View attachment 153114
Not enough cotton at the top of the channel where it curves down.
upload_2018-12-6_10-26-11.png

Last edited:
OK realised my error... I used the 6mm leg trim as recommended by the coily tool... I think it's better at 5mm like Matt recommends. Also my wick tails were way too short... so here we go again!
Elevate 004.JPG

OK that is much better... no leaking on the fill... my wicks were too short... also no gurgling now and while the airflow is still a bit noisy the whole experience is way better! I should have watched the video first but I always like to try wing it first...
Elevate 006.JPG Elevate 007.JPG

And the flavor Rob?
R100 uncle Rob will say it's not as good as the Dvarw.

I would also like to know how the flavor is vs the Intake.

Also, how is the airflow? I like mine semi restricted as with the intake.

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

I love the way the 810/510 adapter sits flush so the custom drip tips site flush... that's a win... I put in my standard 2.5mm Ni80 Alien 0.45Ω at 28 watts and I'm getting some cracking for some reason and maybe it will settle... there is a lot of airflow available and I have shut mine down to about a third open which is my happy airflow spot... the flavour as expected is good but not exceptional right now which is what I was hoping for...but to be fair let's wait for the coil and wick to settle before making a judgement call.

The airflow noise is not as bad as I expected and actually isn't too noisy... the flavour is actually pretty good but @Wimmas would have won his bet...

Am I glad I got the Serpent Elevate? Sure I am and I have no doubt a lot of people are going to be very happy with it... I must say it reminds me a lot of the Zeus single coil.

Let's see how we get on with it today... and it looks really sweet... I really like the look of it!
Elevate 010.JPG

I love the way the 810/510 adapter sits flush so the custom drip tips site flush... that's a win... I put in my standard 2.5mm Ni80 Alien 0.45Ω at 28 watts and I'm getting some cracking for some reason and maybe it will settle... there is a lot of airflow available and I have shut mine down to about a third open which is my happy airflow spot... the flavour as expected is good but not exceptional right now which is what I was hoping for...but to be fair let's wait for the coil and wick to settle before making a judgement call.

The airflow noise is not as bad as I expected and actually isn't too noisy... the flavour is actually pretty good but @Wimmas would have won his bet...

Am I glad I got the Serpent Elevate? Sure I am and I have no doubt a lot of people are going to be very happy with it... I must say it reminds me a lot of the Zeus single coil.

Let's see how we get on with it today... and it looks really sweet... I really like the look of it!
View attachment 153122
Thanks for the detailed feedback. Must say that setup looks the business.

View attachment 153122

Thank you Sir for the feedback.

Will go watch SMM video first before I set mine up.

Love the look of this setup :D Building and wicking was very simple, tons of airflow - half open suits me fine. For me, the flavour is very good. Overall I'm a very happy vaper.

20181206_124712-1419x1780.jpg

Damn this tank is sexy

20181206_162235.jpg

For me the flavor is much more pronounced than on my Zeus single

Back