You Have A R1,000 To Spend - What Would You Buy?

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi all

If someone gave you R1,000 to spend on vaping and you had to spend it in the next week, what would you buy?

I am curious whether you would buy equipment or juice?

My next R1,000 would be on juice. It is going to Vapour Mountain for
- the new Legends range (R600 on special)
- some restocking of my favourite VM flavours (around R400 worth)

If someone gave me the R1,000, I would be buying the same

Actually quite sad that R1,000 buys you quite little these days.

This is a difficult one... don't know. You got me with this one.

hmm. If its R1k on the dot then I would go for variable voltage kit with iclear16. Then still have left over for eliquid.

R1,000 doesn't buy much... but if you forced me to spend it...then this is my list...

Spare Tanks for Nautilus x 2 at R80 each! = R160
Spare Coils for Nautilus R250
Another Nautilus R450

Actually on second thoughts maybe I pay in R99 and buy a VTR! :)

hmm. If its R1k on the dot then I would go for variable voltage kit with iclear16. Then still have left over for eliquid.

I actually thought of the Pt2 but and another variable voltage battery and then some juice but still don't know

My spend would either be on juice or another rba or if the rba is less than 1k then rba and some juice I have not tried yet

Juice, for sure. Am holding off on the Legends range until I have read the reviews from our resident expert tasters.

@Gizmo, your comment is probably spot on for someone who is new to vaping. But if it applied to you - what would you get? Probably quite difficult for you I suppose - since being a retailer you get to try loads of goodies ;-)

An SVD with batteries and charger

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

I think I misread the question. I thought if you were to start again with no hardware and that was your budget. After re - reading. It would be the VTR for sure

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ok cool!

If someone gave me 1000 i would buy a twin starter kit.give to my brother in laws and get them of those stinkies ..as for the juice .start them of with a 10ml each of bright tobacco 12 mg liqua ..that would fill up the 1k ..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Back