2014 - How Much E-liquid Do You Vape Per Day?

How much e-liquid do you vape per day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silver

Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Let's kick off this section with the first poll

There was something similar before on juice consumption - but not sure where it is. So let's all vote here.

It's quite similar to one on ECF, so will be interesting to compare later.

If you don't know your juice consumption, rather don't guess. Try figure it out and come back later.

There is no doubt that juice consumption depends on many factors such as the strength of the liquid and the type of equipment. But this poll will hopefully give us an indication of how much juice we are going through. It may also give new vapers a better idea of how much juice they would likely require. I have seen several questions on that before.

I have cast my vote and have selected 3-4 ml.

Since I started vaping, I have been tracking my juice consumption.

For those that are interested, here is my summary:
- Started vaping on 20 Oct 2013
- First inventory check on 12 Jan 2014 after 84 days. Liquid consumed = 361 ml. Average of 4.3 ml per day.
- Second inventory check on 9 Mar 2014, 56 days later. Liquid consumed = 211 ml. Average of 3.8 ml per day.

Interestingly, my consumption has dropped by about 12% in the second 56 days compared to the first 84 days. I think the contributing factors were as follows:
- the Twisps I started on were great but I was vaping them more since I needed something more intense
- in the early days of experimenting with juices there was probably a bit more wastage. I would fill a 1.5 ml tank with a new juice and really hate it, so empty it in the drain. I'd say maybe 10-15ml could have been chucked instead of vaped. I now waste a lot less, putting less new juice in a tank or using the dripper.
- since I got the dripper, although it consumes more juice, the occasional drip session has satisfied my throat hit craving, leading to perhaps slightly less vaping on the normal "standard" equipment.

Either way, I am not a major liquid consumer. Probably quite average I would say. But then again I am mostly at 18mg on the standard equipment and 12mg or even 18mg on the dripper.

I will continue tracking my usage and am interested to see how it develops over time.

I don't log anything but it's pretty easy for me because I fill a Nautilus (5ml) first thing in the am and it lasts me the day with the occasional vape with one of my other small atomisers just for a change... so my option of 7-8ml is pretty accurate.

Until one of the moderators can help with deleting the second 5-6ml category, please dont select it
Rather use the first one.

Thank you kindly!

Why not change it to read 6-7ml cause that one is missing

Why not change it to read 6-7ml cause that one is missing
No, the sequence is in logical order as is. You would need to add 6 more lines if you put in 6-7 ml, e.g. 2-3, 4-5, etc.

Quite right @Matthee, thanks

I started out thinking that ECF's poll could be improved on. With a more detailed selection like you suggested @BhavZ. Then I realised you could only put 10 options in the poll. So I reworked it like the ECF one.

It also has another benefit the way it is now - less confusion.

Say you vape 4ml per day. The more detailed one would have two options you could pick. One would be 3-4 ml and the other 4-5 ml, so it would be confusing. This one just has 3-4 ml and 5-6 ml, so its clearer, you would select the 3-4ml. I.e. less confusion between categories.

No, the sequence is in logical order as is. You would need to add 6 more lines if you put in 6-7 ml, e.g. 2-3, 4-5, etc.

Ah I see it now, thanks..

Please ignore my previous suggestion.

We have 12 votes so far on this poll

Not bad going - but let's see if we can get to 50. We need more stats...

Please take a moment to select your daily juice consumption if you haven't done so already.

I think I go through 4-5 ml per day on average, there isn't an option for that so I picked the more conservative 3-4 ml. This may change if I start building dual coils though, just got the Rose v2 RTA and have a Veritas RDA on the way.

Like I said in the other thread about this, I might have a problem. I go through 20 to 30 ml a day easily, but then, the juices that I mix are so awesome that I can't put my Reo down :p

My intake seems to keep rising.

I think having started vaping to quit smoking, for the first while I was only vaping when I would need a smoke.

But having found some stunning juices, I'm vaping more and more out of enjoyment, and I think my intake just keeps rising.

My intake seems to keep rising.

I think having started vaping to quit smoking, for the first while I was only vaping when I would need a smoke.

But having found some stunning juices, I'm vaping more and more out of enjoyment, and I think my intake just keeps rising.

This is exactly what I'm experiencing...each month the juice-age increases :)

9 maybe 10 ml a day weekday. i actually monitored myself over the last two weeks.
weekends im doing 12 to 15ml.

9 maybe 10 ml a day weekday. i actually monitored myself over the last two weeks.
weekends im doing 12 to 15ml.

That's a lot of juice!
I assume quite low nic strength?

That's a lot of juice!
I assume quite low nic strength?

yes im a 6mger.
allows for longer vaping.also dont like the harsh throat hit with higher nic
i chain vape and double clutch almost every vape so i do tend to burn thru the jooses alot quicker
i run at 0.6ohm on my cyclops and im not sure but the cyclops does seem to be more juice hungry too

About 9-10ml weekdays, weekends at a braai or a night out, I can easily do 20ml. Alot of the time its people wanting a go at it etc. Even caught the gf having a blast with my device when I was doing drink rounds. (She is a non smoker)

Back