Advice Needed - Regulated/Unregulated Squonk Mod

Which Regulated Squonker would you recommend?

• iJoy CAPO Squonk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YFTK SVA 75W BF Squonk Box Mod

• Lost Vape Therion BF DNA 75C BOX MOD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I found this pic that someone on Reddit posted
fmsE4Wy.jpg
That Lost Vape though...

Since I got the VT Inbox beginning of July I have barely touched my other mods. Squonking really works for me and I do prefer regulated. The Pulse 22 is great on the inbox, Ni80 Fused clapton at around 0.5 at 36 Watts is simply heaven. Currently running the Dead Rabbit with dual Ni80 fused claptons at 0.4 ohms and 40 Watts, battery lasts me my full work day and flavour is great. I've also tried the Armor, Hadaly and Hussar RDAs. (a post in the classifieds should come soon ;))

I think nichrome works best on a single battery mod, really fast ramp up time so no unnecessary battery drain.

I'll be expanding on my squonking collection very soon :D

Hi guys,

With squonking really dominating the vaping scene at the moment, I wanted to gather your views/feedback on the below 'unregulated' squonk kits available.

Druga Squonk Kit by Augvape
DRUGA_KIT2_1024x1024.jpg

Athena Squonk Kit Blue by Geekvape
athena_blue_2_6b7a4e00-e57b-4e90-803f-ee7f55dfd540_1024x1024.jpg

Pulse BF Box Mod by Vandy Vape
pulse_box_1024x1024.jpg

*Thread title adjusted to include unregulated devices

Thanks
Nadim
Haven’t seen any reviews on the druga kit yet, waiting for some reviews then I’ll also make a decision on these, don’t like the switch on the pulse and many have said it causes voltage drop... so far it’s the Athena in the lead for me but that been said I haven’t personally tried any so my vote is just opinionated

Hi guys,

With squonking really dominating the vaping scene at the moment, I wanted to gather your views/feedback on the below 'unregulated' squonk kits available.Thanks
Nadim

Athena FTW of those three , you get everything you need at a reasonable price (cheapest I could se retail was R1000). Would recommend it to any beginner squonker.

I still believe the Pico Squeeze is probably the most underrated little squonker out there , I own three and love them all to bits. They are aptly named PS1 PS2 and PS3 :p

Definitely would recommend the Athena to someone who is just starting to squonk. Flavor and cloud production is really good for every cent you spend and comes with a safety "on/off" switch. Only downside I can think of is that if you do have big paws you might pull the door off whilst squonking. Unfortunately I can't throw any 2c to the other 2 squonkers but have heard news that the Druga 22 RDA gets REALLY HOT after 3-5 pulls (depending on your build). All in all, I definitely would recommend the Athena

Still haven't decided which box but order will be made in the next week or two. It's either the Lost Vape Therion bf or another Reo. Another Reo will definitely happen in the next couple of months, but I will have to send my current one in for some TLC and upgrades, meaning there will be some extra costs and times without a mod. So I'm thinking of getting the Therion as an interim mod while the Reo goes in for repairs.

Anyone here that has the Therion bf and can give me some feedback on it from personal usage experience? I build at 0.8-1.2 ohms always, so I just want something that will last me a day with the added benefit of being able to adjust wattage if I feel like it.

Still haven't decided which box but order will be made in the next week or two. It's either the Lost Vape Therion bf or another Reo. Another Reo will definitely happen in the next couple of months, but I will have to send my current one in for some TLC and upgrades, meaning there will be some extra costs and times without a mod. So I'm thinking of getting the Therion as an interim mod while the Reo goes in for repairs.

Anyone here that has the Therion bf and can give me some feedback on it from personal usage experience? I build at 0.8-1.2 ohms always, so I just want something that will last me a day with the added benefit of being able to adjust wattage if I feel like it.

Following....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out of curiosity where are you send the reo for some TLC. Is there a REO spa somewhere?:rolleyes::eek::D:p

Out of curiosity where are you send the reo for some TLC. Is there a REO spa somewhere?:rolleyes::eek::D:p
I live in Amsterdam. I think the only Reo Spa is with the man himself in the US. My current thoughts are, sending the Reo there (shipping), plus fixing it and the 510 upgrade, plus another Reo that I buy there, and some extras, and shipping back. Will easily be $300+ dollars. So like I said, the time that I'm without my device, I'd want a bf mod to keep me afloat. My other option would be to go back to normal mods, and I'm not too sure how happy I am about that idea...

I own a Triade so I can vouch for Lost Vapes build quality though not owning the Therion I've heard nothing but good things about it from those that do. Plus you can't knock the DNA chip.

Thanks everyone. I'll order it then from Fasttech, will let you guys know when it arrives.

Also thinking of getting a squonker. Specifically the Athena but not sure ill get that hit i want. I have a Lost Vape Therion 166 and love it to bits!! But unsure whether a single batt would have enough power.

Was just looking at it now... Anyone purchased it and can provide some feedback on it?

There is a separate thread here for this mod with reviews from people that have them and their experiences so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anything from Hotcig perks up my attention and after a visit to Sir Vape today I walked away with the RSQ. Just set it up with the Hussar V1 RDA and it one pretty great regulated squonker and the price is amazing!
RSQ 002.JPG

Ahaaa Rob looking sweet. I been using it from Friday and battery life is very good considering it's a single cell mod

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-11-19-01-27-05.png
    Screenshot_2017-11-19-01-27-05.png
    332.4 KB · Views: 43
Ahaaa Rob looking sweet. I been using it from Friday and battery life is very good considering it's a single cell mod

I'm still amazed at the price... and the fact that Sir Vape got them before the rest of the planet! And it seems to pretty solidly made too!

PS what are you doing up so late? :p

Hi guys,

With squonking really dominating the vaping scene at the moment, I wanted to gather your views/feedback on the below 'unregulated' squonk kits available.

Druga Squonk Kit by Augvape
DRUGA_KIT2_1024x1024.jpg

Athena Squonk Kit Blue by Geekvape
athena_blue_2_6b7a4e00-e57b-4e90-803f-ee7f55dfd540_1024x1024.jpg

Pulse BF Box Mod by Vandy Vape
pulse_box_1024x1024.jpg

*Thread title adjusted to include unregulated devices

Thanks
Nadim
The Athena vapes great.... but! I had to return mine after a few days. Because of arcing, and then misfiring. Was not acceptable to me having to clean the contacts twice a day.

I have replaced it with the new Dotsquonk mod:

40d9f9739efc23f21d7f637f7a8a801f.jpg
c98a776f3ea7cc4e6342022e3879732c.jpg

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk

The Athena vapes great.... but! I had to return mine after a few days. Because of arcing, and then misfiring. Was not acceptable to me having to clean the contacts twice a day.

I have replaced it with the new Dotsquonk mod:

40d9f9739efc23f21d7f637f7a8a801f.jpg
c98a776f3ea7cc4e6342022e3879732c.jpg

Gesendet von meinem FRD-L09 mit Tapatalk
And? What is the verdict on the DotSquonk?

Back