And so it was writ...

Trump inadvertently said people who believe his election-fraud theories are stupid
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/t...fraud-theory-believers-stupid-corrupt-2021-12

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!" he said in a Saturday statement.

Critics pounced on the error, pointing out that the former president had used a double negative and ended up insulting those who espoused his claim that the 2020 election was stolen from him, rather than those who rejected them."

Trump inadvertently said people who believe his election-fraud theories are stupid
https://www.businessinsider.co.za/t...fraud-theory-believers-stupid-corrupt-2021-12

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election is either very stupid, or very corrupt!" he said in a Saturday statement.

Critics pounced on the error, pointing out that the former president had used a double negative and ended up insulting those who espoused his claim that the 2020 election was stolen from him, rather than those who rejected them."

What is that old english adage ... the truth shall out :giggle:

Puns and One-liners

A book just fell on my head. I’ve only got my shelf to blame.
I made a graph of my past relationships. It has an ex axis and a why axis.

Cellphone pic.jpg Cellphone text.jpg

My translation: Cellphone found on main beach. Contact me with details of the photo on the screen.

Only in Yzerfontein are people this honest!

QUESTION
A clerk at a butcher shop stands five feet ten inches tall and wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?

ANSWER
Meat.

NAPPIES.jpg

Nappies are a "Britishism for diapers" :-D. How about diapers are an Americanism for nappies?

Attachments

• NAPPIES.jpg
    NAPPIES.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
260598998_4595852273808088_6981122707290619234_n.jpg

Puns and One-liners

Spring is here! I’m so excited, I wet my plants.
Have you ever tried to eat a clock? It’s very time consuming.

Back