And then it happened: Origen Little STYLED atty...lol

Guys, please post links or SKU's or some ID to the exact models that you purchased..thanks..

Ordered mine from GB wondering if it is the same? Think I might order from FT also. Yes please post links of purchased item.

Haven't check skzes on that. They take a bigger hex key than my Derringers though, if that helps

This thing is kak small! I nearly thought they forgot the atty and sent me a drip tip.

It's really nice though, good quality clone and vapes like a champ. I ordered a Derringer rda with this order as well, cause why not... I actually dig it more than the OL16. :eek: It's amazing!

It's way smaller than I thought it would be. Haven't built on it yet, but will tomorrow and see. Airflow at biggest is too restricted for me. Will have to modify a little. Just a little.

My 1st one shipped via DHL Global Mail, 2nd order it's not available. Had to go through Turkey post. Hope it doesn't take too long

My 1st one shipped via DHL Global Mail, 2nd order it's not available. Had to go through Turkey post. Hope it doesn't take too long
Order mine through EMS will see how long it takes other items still show 7 days stock ETA eish

This thing is kak small! I nearly thought they forgot the atty and sent me a drip tip.

It's really nice though, good quality clone and vapes like a champ. I ordered a Derringer rda with this order as well, cause why not... I actually dig it more than the OL16. :eek: It's amazing!
I'll take the OL off your hands

Check out the Hardus as well and I also ordered the V2 Velocity with bell cap will see how that stacks up but that's coming on the canoe so still loooong wait

Check out the Hardus as well and I also ordered the V2 Velocity with bell cap will see how that stacks up but that's coming on the canoe so still loooong wait

Hardus?

Y'mean Narda?

I was going there as well but then I found this
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10027782/6070300
Looks like it has better posts screws etc
Or am I making a mistake?
I quickly scanned about that one, but not much info available other than it should be an easier build. And that it is more prone to leaking. The Narda is well known as one of the best, if not the best, flavour atties for squonkers. Thus, my decision to rather go for it.

I was going there as well but then I found this
https://www.fasttech.com/products/3028/10027782/6070300
Looks like it has better posts screws etc
Or am I making a mistake?

I've seen a few folks prefer it over the Narda, they are very similar anyway. These clones are so inexpensive though, I would just grab both! I see there is also a Shenray (same guys that did this OL16) clone of the Hadaly RDA with BF pin. Very highly rated for flavour.

Just picked mine up from the post office.

Did you others guys get ripped a new one by customs?. This cost me R160 including shipping when I get to the post office they want R160 for "duties".

Frikkin arseholes 100% markup.

Back