And then it happened: Origen Little STYLED atty...lol

Just picked mine up from the post office.

Did you others guys get ripped a new one by customs?. This cost me R160 including shipping when I get to the post office they want R160 for "duties".

Frikkin arseholes 100% markup.
I seem to have a standard charge profile with customs, my last 5 or 6 parcels I received I have always been charged R65.31, each & every time without fail.

Just picked mine up from the post office.

Did you others guys get ripped a new one by customs?. This cost me R160 including shipping when I get to the post office they want R160 for "duties".

Frikkin arseholes 100% markup.
Ouch!!

I seem to have a standard charge profile with customs, my last 5 or 6 parcels I received I have always been charged R65.31, each & every time without fail.

Same here R65.31. According to tracking my package never went through customs either..

Well I have to admit that R320 for this beaut isn't bad all in all.

Looks the tits on a Leprechaun and best flavor from a bf atty yet and I've been through a few.

Well I have to admit that R320 for this beaut isn't bad all in all.

Looks the tits on a Leprechaun and best flavor from a bf atty yet and I've been through a few.
Oh goody hopefully getting my Leppie en Nov, what build you running dual or single?

Oh goody hopefully getting my Leppie en Nov, what build you running dual or single?
2mm 7wraps dual coil parallel strand Kanthal ohming out at 0.31 ohms, it's a cloud beast I'm seriously amazed.

Going to do the same build with 1 extra wrap using 30g nichrome, should put me around 0.38/0.40 ohms which should be quite a bit cooler.

Oh and I drilled the air holes out to 3mm, took a while to deburr so it didn't whistle.

I paid R49 import duties at SAPO

How'd you deburr? Sand the burr off or taper the holes?
outside of hole used a large drill bit (12mm) and lightly twirled by hand. Inside of ring used a conical rounded small grinding bit like you get with Dremel kits just in the drill not Dremel.

@Daniel here's a pic if you're interested.
2mm parallel dual coil 8wraps 30g nichrome. Cool vape with massive clouds and flavor.

Works out to 40w @3.9v (accounting for vdroop @load) _20161102_213302.JPG

Just got my OL16 clone from FT but been struggling to get a nice build... It either keeps shorting or just have thin whispy vapor... Any advice?

Have tried 24g Ni80, 26g kanthan... All between 2,5mm and 3mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got my OL16 clone from FT but been struggling to get a nice build... It either keeps shorting or just have thin whispy vapor... Any advice?

Have tried 24g Ni80, 26g kanthan... All between 2,5mm and 3mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you put in the coil tails diagonally? With that little nipple at the bottom of the screw the wire does not catch if inserted straight.

So finally got my one OL16 from GB duties came to 100 bucks but I ordered a few other things also. Build quality is great but those damn tiny screws. Battle my gat off at first and then remembered have to put the coil tails in diagonally dumb ass....

Struggled with my first build this deck is tiny! Settled on Ni80 26g dual five wraps 2.5 ID. Must say the vape is cool but the little atty gets hot. Not for chain vaping....

Don't smaak the little white drip tip my lips have been burnt a few times. Groot bek....

All 'n all need to spend some more time with it.

So finally got my one OL16 from GB duties came to 100 bucks but I ordered a few other things also. Build quality is great but those damn tiny screws. Battle my gat off at first and then remembered have to put the coil tails in diagonally dumb ass....

Struggled with my first build this deck is tiny! Settled on Ni80 26g dual five wraps 2.5 ID. Must say the vape is cool but the little atty gets hot. Not for chain vaping....

Don't smaak the little white drip tip my lips have been burnt a few times. Groot bek....

All 'n all need to spend some more time with it.
I use SS 26 AWG or ni 80 26 AWG.
Dual coils 6 or 7 wraps, 2.5mm ID.

SS is around 0.3 ohms and ni 80 around 0.5 ohms.

Don't have the heat issue but I don't have clones either.

Coils are above the posts so is very close to my lips.

Vape is nice and warm but atty is warm to the touch and lips are fine.

3 OL16's arrived at my local SAPO today. Hopefully the other 1 OL16 and 1 Psyclone Hadaly will be here soon as well. Landed in JHB yesterday.

I use SS 26 AWG or ni 80 26 AWG.
Dual coils 6 or 7 wraps, 2.5mm ID.

SS is around 0.3 ohms and ni 80 around 0.5 ohms.

Don't have the heat issue but I don't have clones either.

Coils are above the posts so is very close to my lips.

Vape is nice and warm but atty is warm to the touch and lips are fine.
Interesting when I freshly squonk it seem the atty gets hot, a few drags and it cools right down. Need to replace these screws I think might be part of the problem. Suspect shorts due to the kak screws that's causing the hotness but hey I'm a cheapskate so living on the edge

Think it needs another good wash as well did put it through hot water. G essential that's the price you pay for being a cheapskate....

Seems there's an additional setting for single coil one air hole open.

Interesting when I freshly squonk it seem the atty gets hot, a few drags and it cools right down. Need to replace these screws I think might be part of the problem. Suspect shorts due to the kak screws that's causing the hotness but hey I'm a cheapskate so living on the edge

Think it needs another good wash as well did put it through hot water. G essential that's the price you pay for being a cheapskate....

Seems there's an additional setting for single coil one air hole open.
For dual coils I try build so I can see between the two air holes.

Might be the airflow that I have going. Try build high enough so you can see though the atty air holes with duals.

For dual coils I try build so I can see between the two air holes.

Might be the airflow that I have going. Try build high enough so you can see though the atty air holes with duals.
Wow ok big difference thanks bru much cooler atty and surprisingly even better flavour....

Back