Art of Vape - Retailer Reviews

I'm not sure this arithmetic is working out. :D
Lol what he's trying to say is that instead of buying a 30ml at 150 decanted. He will split with a friend. 350/2 works out to 175 so he gets 50ml instead of 30ml.
Look im not sure if a vendor is allowed to post here but the reason I quit smoking was because of Talha. He's a awesome person and he really sees to his customers. As a vape shop owner when I started vaping Talha was my number one vape shop for supplies. This man can wick any tank. Some tanks I may not get right but this guy knows his story. He's very helpful. And the decanted juice I used to also buy at one stage but than started to buy full bottles. If my post may not be appropriate please remove. I would suggest everyone just forget this post as he has apologized and we all learn from our mistakes. That is why we improve.

Last edited:
I was particularly disappointed in not receiving the bottle of Cypress by Barrel & Co., as I had bought it only because of the attractive bottle. Talha said that he would "buy the rest of the juice" in the bottle and send me the empty bottle. That was on Thursday 2 August. Let me see if he does what he promised to do.

Today I received the bottle of Cypress, with a little juice in it which Talha sent "for verification purposes". It is indeed a beautiful bottle. Thank you for sending it as promised, @TalhaMoolla.

20180810_181511.jpg

Back