Art of Vape - Retailer Reviews

I guess they were notified of their mix up on the Ts and Cs

upload_2018-8-8_8-45-48.png

Really such a huge reaction .... sho...

Almost like the reaction I got on the "Emergency Vaping" thread, it was deleted though (I got a screenshot, and it is a pretty damning piece of evidence by someone who had the audacity to become very personal).
People just are emo this time of year, and tempers seem to flare for no reason whatsoever, I shall refrain (again) from posting on the Forum (just when I got my head around stuff, and started posting again).

Almost like the reaction I got on the "Emergency Vaping" thread, it was deleted though (I got a screenshot, and it is a pretty damning piece of evidence by someone who had the audacity to become very personal).
People just are emo this time of year, and tempers seem to flare for no reason whatsoever, I shall refrain (again) from posting on the Forum (just when I got my head around stuff, and started posting again).
Just shows the level of maturity of some individuals on this forum. Blind devotion to certain things with no ability to be objective whatsoever.

@Hooked please check yourself and make sure where you reply that you are working on actual facts. If you look at the number on screenshot you will also see that it is the same as the one that you posted for Art of Vape

Thanks @Humbolt and my apologies to you @BioHAZarD. I just saw red at The Vape Industry being aligned with the unprofessionalism of Art of Vape. It seems that Art of Vape simply copied the blurb from The Vape Industry @Naeem_M. However, I still think that the post referring to The Vape Industry should be removed from this thread.

As for Art of Vape's website being "redesigned" - yes, I think that it is. I received a Whatsapp last night from Talha, saying that he had read my article on the forum and thanking me! He had said, telephonically, that he would make changes, but nothing was changed - but now we see the power of the written word. Talha, I have the greatest respect for you because of what you said in your Whatsapp to me last night.

Thanks @Humbolt and my apologies to you @BioHAZarD. I just saw red at The Vape Industry being aligned with the unprofessionalism of Art of Vape. It seems that Art of Vape simply copied the blurb from The Vape Industry @Naeem_M. However, I still think that the post referring to The Vape Industry should be removed from this thread.

As for Art of Vape's website being "redesigned" - yes, I think that it is. I received a Whatsapp last night from Talha, saying that he had read my article on the forum and thanking me! He had said, telephonically, that he would make changes, but nothing was changed - but now we see the power of the written word. Talha, I have the greatest respect for you because of what you said in your Whatsapp to me last night.
No comment
But thanks for responding

Good day all

I would just like to confirm that The Vape Industry is not related/associated to Art of Vape.

The Vape Industry operates from a single branch store in Sandton.
We are registered as a single company without subsidiaries.

We do not T/A as anything other than our distribution division (Z1 Distribution).

The snippet found on AOV's website and their T's & C's is a straight copy and paste from our website.
I have been in touch with Talha from AOV and am awaiting a return phone call to discuss this matter further.

We offer completely different shopping experiences both online and in store.

@Silver - I hope I am allowed to post this response here.

Are Art of Vape and The Vape Industry related
Picture below refers. Taken from Art of Vape site.
View attachment 141234

Hi bud

Here's a link to our T's & C's: https://www.thevapeindustry.co.za/pages/terms-and-conditions

Here's the cached link to AOV: https://webcache.googleusercontent....es/terms-conditions+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=za

You can review the two side by side and see the text is verbatim except for changes from "The Vape Industry" to "Art of Vape" and some sections omitted. We last updated our T's & C's when we moved over to PayGate to handle our credit card checkouts.
The bank/s required updates to certain aspects and the inclusion of some other items, specifically we had to include:

• COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
  • RESPONSBILITY
  • PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED AND PAYMENT SECURITY
  • MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY

@IVapesDaNicotine - think I just did no?

Good day all

I would just like to confirm that The Vape Industry is not related/associated to Art of Vape.

The Vape Industry operates from a single branch store in Sandton.
We are registered as a single company without subsidiaries.

We do not T/A as anything other than our distribution division (Z1 Distribution).

The snippet found on AOV's website and their T's & C's is a straight copy and paste from our website.
I have been in touch with Talha from AOV and am awaiting a return phone call to discuss this matter further.

We offer completely different shopping experiences both online and in store.

@Silver - I hope I am allowed to post this response here.

Hi bud

Here's a link to our T's & C's: https://www.thevapeindustry.co.za/pages/terms-and-conditions

Here's the cached link to AOV: https://webcache.googleusercontent....es/terms-conditions+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=za

You can review the two side by side and see the text is verbatim except for changes from "The Vape Industry" to "Art of Vape" and some sections omitted. We last updated our T's & C's when we moved over to PayGate to handle our credit card checkouts.
The bank/s required updates to certain aspects and the inclusion of some other items, specifically we had to include:

• COUNTRY OF DOMICILE
  • RESPONSBILITY
  • PAYMENT OPTIONS ACCEPTED AND PAYMENT SECURITY
  • MERCHANT OUTLET COUNTRY AND TRANSACTION CURRENCY
Thanks bud

That was my assumption as well

Reactions have to be big or these arrogant self-centered blame skirting vendors won't accept blame hell they won't even take your calls and blame you the customer just like yesterday with vapeking who quickly tried to blame me the client
I disagree. Your kak experience with one vendor doesn't justify a blanket statement such as "these arrogant self-centered blame skirting vendors..."

I said that they can or can't be added to the category depending on those traits. I should be more clear i guess

I disagree. Your kak experience with one vendor doesn't justify a blanket statement such as "these arrogant self-centered blame skirting vendors..."

This so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got personal because you were being a prick. i also didnt mention your name but you want to cry about it so lets name names. i DON'T attack without reason. Its better not to be a a self righteous ass then people will leave you alone. Also go read those screen shots and take them to your psychologist im sure that she can help you with that self esteem/cluster-b issues

Good day @IVapesDaNicotine . Please show a bit more respect when talking to females. Thank you.

I think females are equals not my superior or inferior they can take it just like guys... Are women weak or something? i dont think so its open season reguardless of sexual organs. I believe in equality. Also i tried to keep it anonymous now she is whining about it nah you were wrong face facts and move on

I got personal because you were being a prick. i also didnt mention your name but you want to cry about it so lets name names. i DON'T attack without reason. Its better not to be a a self righteous ass then people will leave you alone. Also go read those screen shots and take them to your psychologist im sure that she can help you with that self esteem/cluster-b issues

Please stop getting personal this is not the platform for that nonsense.
Stay on topic to what the OP was.

I honestly feel this is the reason a lot of the older forum members don't participate on the forum anymore.
I am part of some Whatsapp groups and they are a lot busier than the forum so the guys are still around. People should get blocked seriously

I have opened the thread by request of Art of Vapes.

At the first sign of personal attacks the thread will be closed for good.

Back