Art of Vape - Retailer Reviews

Hey Guys

I would just like to sincerely. I understand where everyone is coming from. Art Of Vape and the Vape Industry are indeed 2 independent entities.

I apologize for the "unprofessionalism" this is the first incident ever. I understand where @Hooked is coming from. It is easy for you guys to show some kind of loathing. We have our own business ways and practises. Your view on it my be Unethical. However you decide to look at us. But why choose one comment to shift your opinion ultimately? I am here mainly to apologize. I have done so with @Hooked directly. The reason for the revamp is to shift any suspicion that TVI and AOV are one. Our goal is changing people's life. We love what we do. Mainly people love what we do. This is one isolated incident which is just a motivation to do better for Tommorow. That's all I can really say.. As for everyone that decided to curse and rattle of how terrible this vendor is etc. I do forgive you. Once again more importantly is apologizing to @Hooked
Peace hope everyone has a wonderful day. Thank you Rob for the chance to post!

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Hey Guys

I would just like to sincerely. I understand where everyone is coming from. Art Of Vape and the Vape Industry are indeed 2 independent entities.

I apologize for the "unprofessionalism" this is the first incident ever. I understand where @Hooked is coming from. It is easy for you guys to show some kind of loathing. We have our own business ways and practises. Your view on it my be Unethical. However you decide to look at us. But why choose one comment to shift your opinion ultimately? I am here mainly to apologize. I have done so with @Hooked directly. The reason for the revamp is to shift any suspicion that TVI and AOV are one. Our goal is changing people's life. We love what we do. Mainly people love what we do. This is one isolated incident which is just a motivation to do better for Tommorow. That's all I can really say.. As for everyone that decided to curse and rattle of how terrible this vendor is etc. I do forgive you. Once again more importantly is apologizing to @Hooked

My opinion stands.
BTW you can keep your forgiveness :)

Hey Guys

I agree with @BioHAZarD - keep your forgiveness.

I will not purchase from a shady business like yours.

We are all responsible for our own actions, if you mess up and get flack thats how the world works unforunately chances for redemption are few and far between. Most people don't get second chances so we all should be vigilant to not do something so wrong that it recieves backlash of this nature. If you mess up its better to admit fault and try to fix the situation and you have done that, for that i commend you. If you could just get some pics of the way the product is now im sure some people might change their minds, after all decanting isnt illegal and fine as long as safety and hygene protocols are in place. And for gods sake it costs R10 for an A4 page of stickers at most printers(just format the designs to jpg or pdf and send them over email).

We are all responsible for our own actions, if you mess up and get flack thats how the world works unforunately chances for redemption are few and far between. Most people don't get second chances so we all should be vigilant to not do something so wrong that it recieves backlash of this nature. If you mess up its better to admit fault and try to fix the situation and you have done that, for that i commend you. If you could just get some pics of the way the product is now im sure some people might change their minds, after all decanting isnt illegal and fine as long as safety and hygene protocols are in place. And for gods sake it costs R10 for an A4 page of stickers at most printers.
wow dude that was almost civil :)

Almost like the reaction I got on the "Emergency Vaping" thread, it was deleted though (I got a screenshot, and it is a pretty damning piece of evidence by someone who had the audacity to become very personal).
People just are emo this time of year, and tempers seem to flare for no reason whatsoever, I shall refrain (again) from posting on the Forum (just when I got my head around stuff, and started posting again).
keep posting
we like having you around... well, for the most part at least :)

Thank you for both your personal and public apology @TalhaMoolla. It take a man to do that. Let's put this incident behind us and move forward now. Peace be with you too.

We are all responsible for our own actions, if you mess up and get flack thats how the world works unforunately chances for redemption are few and far between. Most people don't get second chances so we all should be vigilant to not do something so wrong that it recieves backlash of this nature. If you mess up its better to admit fault and try to fix the situation and you have done that, for that i commend you. If you could just get some pics of the way the product is now im sure some people might change their minds, after all decanting isnt illegal and fine as long as safety and hygene protocols are in place. And for gods sake it costs R10 for an A4 page of stickers at most printers(just format the designs to jpg or pdf and send them over email).
I haven’t been on the forum a while but damn this guy makes things worth a read!!! Ivapesdanicotine is killing it! I love having new members around! Sooooo much energy!

I haven’t been on the forum a while but damn this guy makes things worth a read!!! Ivapesdanicotine is killing it! I love having new members around! Sooooo much energy!

He does make your day doesn’t he

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all

I read through this post and decided I do a review on the same store.

I've been purchasing from Art of Vape since before its official inception. I know the owner @Talha even longer than that.

The store has been nothing less than exceptional in my opinion. Service is on point, I mean they rewick for customers for fun at times. The range of products are more than you can imagine. The parking space is now at world class level...

Yes, they may have made a mistake but let's not punish and tarnish an upcoming business for a single error. Rather go to the store and make a decision on your own before taking to the forum...
Besides they running specials this Women's day

Vape on

Nabz

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi all

I read through this post and decided I do a review on the same store.

I've been purchasing from Art of Vape since before its official inception. I know the owner @Talha even longer than that.

The store has been nothing less than exceptional in my opinion. Service is on point, I mean they rewick for customers for fun at times. The range of products are more than you can imagine. The parking space is now at world class level...

Yes, they may have made a mistake but let's not punish and tarnish an upcoming business for a single error. Rather go to the store and make a decision on your own before taking to the forum...
Besides they running specials this Women's day

Vape on

Nabz

@Nabeel Osman You said, "Rather go to the store and make a decision on your own before taking to the forum...". Bear in mind that the peeps on this forum are from all over South Africa and even from abroad and therefore can't go to the store. Furthermore, many peeps order online, as I did and my review is based on my online experience. Believe me, if I could have gone to the store after receiving my order I would have, but I'm in Cape Town.

@Nabeel Osman You said, "Rather go to the store and make a decision on your own before taking to the forum...". Bear in mind that the peeps on this forum are from all over South Africa and even from abroad and therefore can't go to the store. Furthermore, many peeps order online, as I did and my review is based on my online experience. Believe me, if I could have gone to the store after receiving my order I would have, but I'm in Cape Town.
I understand. My comment is not directed at any one person.

When I say "Go to the store" I mean for the rest of the people throwing shade on this thread. If you are able go to the store if not do an online order... either way test the store before posting on review. Especially if that is a negative review.

Everyone deserves a fair review and something can not be reviewed without trying it first.

I see about 10 to 15 people posting here... has everyone had a bad experience ?

Yeah man the people are going to queue for decanted, poorly bottled ejuice ;)

When I say "Go to the store" I mean for the rest of the people throwing shade on this thread. If you are able go to the store if not do an online order... either way test the store before posting on review. Especially if that is a negative review.

Everyone deserves a fair review and something can not be reviewed without trying it first.

Sent from the abyss

Blind devotion to professional vape shops - yes!
Not my experience in the case of The Vape Industry, if I may say so. Check my review on them. But the point is, experiences differ from person to person.

Exactly why we have the review forums - so we can learn from others' experiences and avoid the same pitfalls. It also gives the vendor concerned the opportunity to learn and correct.

Back