Attempt 1001!

Cornelius

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
I can write up a 3 page essay but I will keep it short and sweet!
With the new one shots available from Tobacco road, especially in form of B&H Menthol and Dunhill menthol my wife will attempt vaping again. We have tried this on numerous times but she just cant seem to find the sweet spot. I am still convinced that with out the mental commitment it is all in vain every time, but I will persist to get her off the stinkies.

Now why am I telling you all this? Well I have acquired a collection of vapes etc, but they obviously don't cut it. She feels the dual coil "RDTA's give of to much", the single coil RDA's on sqounkers are "problematic as the juice overflow's". The Dvarw clone gets some attention from her with Red pill, but the "refilling is a problem". Pod's are "too tight a draw". So as you can see the commitment issues provide sufficient excuses, however I want to try again.

What would you guys advise? Ease of use? with what I would think should be a restricted DL airflow? I would think a commercial coil or easily accessible pod system just in case I am travelling and she has to replace it by herself?

I have given some thought and it looks like these new Smok, Voopoo, aegis boost cross mod/pod things could be an option. But I am open to other suggestions.

How about the Smok Nord 2? (Must be Version 2). I'm quite impressed with this little pod, which has variable wattage up to 40W. There are also a few different coils to experiment with, so perhaps your wife will find something suitable.

EDIT:
If you get the Nord 2, pick up some empty cartridges at the same time. They're not expensive and it makes experimenting with different coils that much easier - just pop a different coil into each cartridge, then all that you need to do is to swop cartridges on the device.

Might be a good idea to put a sticker on each cartridge with the ohm written on it, otherwise confusion reigns!

How about the Smok Nord 2? (Must be Version 2). I'm quite impressed with this little pod, which has variable wattage up to 40W. There are also a few different coils to experiment with, so perhaps your wife will find something suitable.
Isn't that the one people complain of leaking?

Isn't that the one people complain of leaking?

No, peeps have been complaining about the Voopoo Drag X leaking. I started using a Drag X this morning and I've been using it all day and there's no leaking.

I also use the Nord 2, which I keep for 12mg MTL juice and I've never had a leak.

EDIT:
If you get the Nord 2, pick up some empty cartridges at the same time. They're not expensive and it makes experimenting with different coils that much easier - just pop a different coil into each cartridge, then all that you need to do is to swop cartridges on the device.

Might be a good idea to put a sticker on each cartridge with the ohm written on it, otherwise confusion reigns!

Thanks, we have a Nord but the first version. I am currently stuck between the Aegis boost plus and the Drag x. Also seeing the Vaporesso X Ross now. Lol

Back