Axis Vapes M17 - Any other ones need repair?

Let's just leave the edited post hidden. There is a reason that it was edited and the original post needs not be made public again.

I consider this matter resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@AxisAdam, thank you for this post, I see that you went ahead and deleted it, however it still reached my ear. Vape Court is a group of people (attorneys as well) that actually are there to protect the community, more so on the high-end but we have always looked after anybody that has been bullied and/or incorrectly handled by companies within the vaping community in context of this conversation. Why is this needed you may ask? The simple reason is that because Vaping is so new there are no real procedures or representation within the vaping community to resolving issues where foul play, disagreement and/or vendors are not willing to fix their mistakes.

You have literally indicated in writing why there is a need for this because if you got "upset" and/or "pissed off" you would simply say "I don't want to make this right". That simple sentence and remark on your behalf is why we exist. You don't get to take somebodies money, that is hard earned and choose what is right or wrong within reason. The simple facts are that I followed this from the start when conversation initially began between yourself and @Rob Fisher and this @Maxxis was added into the situation. The fact that you do not recognize my authority is neither here or there, we speak with and for the community for those that want to hear and let me tell you, the people we do speak with and for are rather influential people. No threat was given, I just said you must make it right, the fact that you have gone ahead to do so, I am very glad and happy about that. Lets be honest, initially you did need a push to make this right, there are e-mails to prove this. I am not here to entertain a conversation with you, because you know in e-mail what you said to your customers and I have them, hence my involvement. I am not here to drag your name through the mud, I am here to make sure the right thing is done on your part - which you have.

Kind Regards,
Takie Tsironis

Last edited:
So far no further comms after my last request to DHL or FedEx the mod to me.

No tracking details received.

@AxisAdam you guys need to step up your communications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back