Axis Vapes M17 - Any other ones need repair?

All that trouble of sending it to them and getting this back

Was over R1000 to send it back with DHL to make sure it gets there in time and safely.

I don't even know what to say here. There is rust inside a R7000 mod. Im just blown away.

Its companies like this that take the piss by calling their mods premium or high-end.

I could have done a better job replacing the board, screen and tube myself.

Was over R1000 to send it back with DHL to make sure it gets there in time and safely.

I don't even know what to say here. There is rust inside a R7000 mod. Im just blown away.

Its companies like this that take the piss by calling their mods premium or high-end.

I could have done a better job replacing the board, screen and tube myself.
Agreed. I don't know what QC they have in place. They charge a premium price tag for nothing because their mods and service is pathetic. I would like to see how they respond to this.

Word of warning.

Don't send your mods back if this is the quality of repairs you can expect.

73750129887a54d83ed9f8a5b76fd2df.jpg

11b1388c0a57a999a9b8dcc801f9cc55.jpg

d993dfc10e4ad8fdc13cbeb8284a1104.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:eek:I'm waiting for the "HA! April fools! Gotcha!" comment :confused:

I even looked in the bag again to make sure I didn't accidentally get the wrong mod. You know, the ones from the reject pile.

Mail sent requesting some feedback on this.

I expect a full refund on this or at the very least a brand new mod to the same value.

This is not how shit works.

Axis came to the party. Let's see how happy the ending is.

Will update.

Still looking forward to your feedback @AxisAdam

Word of warning.

Don't send your mods back if this is the quality of repairs you can expect.

73750129887a54d83ed9f8a5b76fd2df.jpg

11b1388c0a57a999a9b8dcc801f9cc55.jpg

d993dfc10e4ad8fdc13cbeb8284a1104.jpg

@AxisAdam this is completely unacceptable, you can clearly see that this mod has gone from bad to worse. Your QC seriously needs some urgent attention. How can you send a mod like this back? This is not acceptable, make this right.

Regards,
Takie Tsironis
Vape Court

@AxisAdam. I'm glad that you are sending a replacement mod.

I'm not happy that you can't use DHL or FedEx to ship back to me. USPS is not an option as the South African postal service is known to have massive backlog and also many cases of theft reported.

You understand my concern with a $500 device being handled this way.

I've sent shipping details to Faith. I've spent enough money with you guys and endured enough bad service to now have to pay my own shipping if I'd like my mod back in good time and in one piece.

Apologies for not being able to respond to you guys. I couldn't login and all of the password reset questions were things that I didn't know and had to try to google and finally came up with one that I found the answer to. Anyhow, I am officially back in.

Maxxis, I looked at your mod when it came in and had went to the floor and explained to our guys what happened and how important it was to rework it. Unfortunately, I was out on travel when the mod was completed and couldn't take a look at it before it left (I wanted to make sure it went back as quickly as possible, that was my fault for not reviewing it before it went back). I just saw yesterday evening the photos of what you got back and I was sincerely embarrassed by what you got. For that my sincere apologies, we will take care of you.

To take care of this I had Faith let you choose ANY mod of your choice on the website. She also came back and asked me if we could ship via DHL or FedEx, and I approved that to go out tomorrow. I hope that this resolves your issues, and, again, thank you for purchasing at Axis Vapes, I hope that you aren't too burnt by us, as we sincerely try to produce the BEST PRODUCT possible, we adore our customers.

Thanks for the feedback @AxisAdam. Appreciate that you guys are resolving this and standing behind your product.

I've chosen the replacement M17 Mini. Looking forward to receiving it.

Oh my god, now I need to see what was in the post before it was edited, I got up for coffee before I got to page 3 :BangsHeads:

Haha. I just added the last sentence

Haha no I mean there's a post here that is just a period and it has 11 winner ratings.... WHAT IS IT I NEED TO KNOW, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THIS TO ME, DOES SNAPE REALLY KILL DUMBLEDORE???

Haha no I mean there's a post here that is just a period and it has 11 winner ratings.... WHAT IS IT I NEED TO KNOW, WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING THIS TO ME, DOES SNAPE REALLY KILL DUMBLEDORE???
I might know what was there, for a price. :gaysex:

Daaaaaamn. Me too.

Maybe a double post

Hehe, he got threatened by the Judge, Jury and Executioner and did not react well to it in the heat of the moment.

Back