Axis Vapes M17 - Any other ones need repair?

The 510 issue is one experienced by many M17 users in South Africa.

My mod will be sent back to you via DHL tomorrow. It's around $30 to ship from my side so it's not the end of the world.

I would just like this mod repaired and back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We will get you taken care of Maxxis. Thank you. We have had issues with the 510s, I will be contacting our vendor about this. Thank you for the feedback.

Hi Adam,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to this matter and giving it your personal attention.

While I appreciate what you are doing with regards to executing the relevant repairs and handling the shipping fees. Would it not be a better decision to get the mods back to yourselves and assesses the issues and potential defects. I do believe that it would be very easy to see and determine if a mod was dropped or damaged due to user error, however I do think it is rather premature to just think a repair is required when there could in fact me a manufacturing defect? I appreciate that you hold a high standard in the quality of your product but when dealing with any form of stabilization or wood in a mod there is always a potential for an unseen stress within the wood or incorrect compression.

Again I appreciate the feedback and response to helping these gentlemen out.

Best Regards,
Takie Tsironis
Vape Court Admin

Hello Takie,

We do have a 90 Day Warranty, once that time has elapsed it is our policy that there is a $55 service fee to repair the device. This is the policy that has been set in place since the beginning and has worked very well. Typically if the mod fails after 90 days, it is not a defect of the product.

Thanks for your feedback, we are always willing to do the right thing.

Adam

Hello Takie,

We do have a 90 Day Warranty, once that time has elapsed it is our policy that there is a $55 service fee to repair the device. This is the policy that has been set in place since the beginning and has worked very well. Typically if the mod fails after 90 days, it is not a defect of the product.

Thanks for your feedback, we are always willing to do the right thing.

Adam

Hi Adam,

I appreciate the feedback and look forward to your assessment of what the cause of the issues were.

Kind Regards,
Takie

Just an update to the M17 issue... @Maxxis's M17 has been fixed and mine could not be fixed so they replaced mine with a new one. Both M17's will be heading back to SA today or tomorrow... after an initial hassle Axis has stepped up to the plate and stood behind thier product and everyone is now happy. @AxisAdam thank you for stepping in and my compliments to Faith who has been nothing but efficient and pleasant and kept me in the picture every step of the way.

Just an update to the M17 issue... @Maxxis's M17 has been fixed and mine could not be fixed so they replaced mine with a new one. Both M17's will be heading back to SA today or tomorrow... after an initial hassle Axis has stepped up to the plate and stood behind thier product and everyone is now happy. @AxisAdam thank you for stepping in and my compliments to Faith who has been nothing but efficient and pleasant and kept me in the picture every step of the way.
@Rob Fisher, I am glad for the good news. If you pay for quality you expect quality.

@Rob Fisher, I am glad for the good news. If you pay for quality you expect quality.

I'm actually excited to get my new Hybrid M17... nice blue stab wood with some red acrylic... I forgot to grab the picture last night but will get a chance to take pics real soon. ;-)

Great way to handle business. Big ups to Axis

And we were doing so well... and they shipped today... but... instead of sending it by courier as requested they sent it by USPS so the package is destined to go through the bloody Post Office... but I guess they always send by USPS to the rest of the planet with no issues so can't really blame Axis... but sheezzzzz....

And today was not my day for shipping stuff... FedEx turned back a package from MyUS because it had a mod in it with real Abalone shell and wanted me to secure a licence for export at the cost of $150! OMG! :-@ The fact the product came from China to the USA already they didn't care... the world is filled with oxygen thieves. :2guns:

And I just got happy

Previous myself and a customer paid $85 for USPS priority only to have it stuck on JHB for 6 weeks.

Oh well. At least it's on the way back.

And I just got happy

Previous myself and a customer paid $85 for USPS priority only to have it stuck on JHB for 6 weeks.

Oh well. At least it's on the way back.

Some days you want to give up... and buy more ammo!

And we were doing so well... and they shipped today... but... instead of sending it by courier as requested they sent it by USPS so the package is destined to go through the bloody Post Office... but I guess they always send by USPS to the rest of the planet with no issues so can't really blame Axis... but sheezzzzz....

And today was not my day for shipping stuff... FedEx turned back a package from MyUS because it had a mod in it with real Abalone shell and wanted me to secure a licence for export at the cost of $150! OMG! :-@ The fact the product came from China to the USA already they didn't care... the world is filled with oxygen thieves. :2guns:

Sorry to hear @Rob Fisher
On the bright side, am happy for you guys that the Axis was sorted out

But as for the abalone - that is just crazy - sorry Rob

Maybe try using DHL instead, sometimes FEDEX is too strict. I had to send my Blackrose back yesterday for a small repair and gosh what a mission it was. Too many rules and regulations for something that will be returned to me.

Maybe try using DHL instead, sometimes FEDEX is too strict. I had to send my Blackrose back yesterday for a small repair and gosh what a mission it was. Too many rules and regulations for something that will be returned to me.

DHL is a damn pain when it hits SA... FedEx are way more efficient. FedEx pre clear the goods and they head to me the same day or the next day once it hits JHB... DHL can take up to 4 bloody days after it hits JHB. :confused:

10 out of 10 for service from Faith at Axiss they posted the replacements back by USPS and I whined because it takes so long... she manged to recall the parcel and will redirect it to my MyUS so I can FedEx them home!

Winner!

10 out of 10 for service from Faith at Axiss they posted the replacements back by USPS and I whined because it takes so long... she manged to recall the parcel and will redirect it to my MyUS so I can FedEx them home!

Winner!
Glad it all worked out for you hoping to see pics of the mod back in action soon

Hi All... I am very happy to report that my replacement M17 arrived today via snail mail from Axxis in the USA! It's perfect and I love the colour selection I chose... Johan's repaired M17 should be with him tomorrow!
M17-New-4.jpg

Really excited to enjoy that 15 minute battery life again!

Thanks Uncle Rob. Really excited.

Word of warning.

Don't send your mods back if this is the quality of repairs you can expect.

73750129887a54d83ed9f8a5b76fd2df.jpg

11b1388c0a57a999a9b8dcc801f9cc55.jpg

d993dfc10e4ad8fdc13cbeb8284a1104.jpg

Back