Best RDTA for flavour

Can I throw in the Medusa too.

Easy enough to build on, 3ml tank (less once the cotton is in there)

Main gotcha is the sealing lip catches on bigger builds.

Awesome flavor.

I see lots of mention of the Avo 24 so hopefully you guys can clarify what the difference is between the botton flow edition and the... other one?
Which one is better? Thanks

@Yiannaki
Please can you explain to @Mr.T what the difference is between the top and bottom airflow Avo

I see lots of mention of the Avo 24 so hopefully you guys can clarify what the difference is between the botton flow edition and the... other one?
Which one is better? Thanks
This is just my personal opinion but I think the avo 24 (non bottom airflow) is better than the bottom airflow version.

For the following reasons:

- build quality of the original is better by a mile. Posts are flimsy on the bottom aiflow. Top cap literally falls off when it's juiced up so it's impractical.

- the juice feeding holes on the bottom airflow are completely stupid. It's essentially one massive gaping hole all around which means you'll have to pack it with cotton and it's going to Leak like crazy.

- this leads into the third con: there is no juice fill port (unlike the original avo 24) so you will have to either take out one side of your wick or use a needle tip syringe to fill up.

Hope this helps :)

The bottom airflow avo may have slightly better flavour than the original 24 but with all the other issues I have with it, I would pick the original over and over again!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

This is just my personal opinion but I think the avo 24 (non bottom airflow) is better than the bottom airflow version.

- build quality of the original is better by a mile. Posts are flimsy on the bottom aiflow. Top cap literally falls off when it's juiced up so it's impractical.

- the juice feeding holes on the bottom airflow are completely stupid. It's essentially one massive gaping hole all around which means you'll have to pack it with cotton and it's going to Leak like crazy.

- this leads into the third con: there is no juice fill port (unlike the original avo 24) so you will have to either take out one side of your wick or use a needle tip syringe to fill up.

Hope this helps :)

The bottom airflow avo may have slightly better flavour than the original 24 but with all the other issues I have with it, I would pick the original over and over again!

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Thanks @Yiannaki
Very helpful

If I was looking at getting a RDTA, i would consider . . .
1) Alpine
2) Merlin
3) Avo

Others love them but i would avoid the ijoy RDTAs (limitless/pluss/combo/classic/ect.) . . . No offence guys

Thanks for the info Yiannaki. Now to try and find one so I can give it a try.

Just like the Crius and Griffin were fantastic at there time, there are "superior" RTAs avaliable today at the same price point, I feel the same about the ijoy RDTAs (they definitely influenced most rdtas avaliable today), the main issue I had with it was build quality,

- Delrin top cap is very thin, over time the threads stopped catching when warm (the aftermarket caps are better)

- its a painted atty, didnt hold up

Just my opinion, not knocking anyone who loves there's

The Ijoy RDTA5 looks promising. I handled one today and they are very well built. Quality is much higher than the older Limitless RDTAs.

Didn't vape on it so can't comment on flavor

Just like the Crius and Griffin were fantastic at there time, there are "superior" RTAs avaliable today at the same price point, I feel the same about the ijoy RDTAs (they definitely influenced most rdtas avaliable today), the main issue I had with it was build quality,

- Delrin top cap is very thin, over time the threads stopped catching when warm (the aftermarket caps are better)

- its a painted atty, didnt hold up

Just my opinion, not knocking anyone who loves there's

I have had my limitless plus RDTA now since Feb and I use it daily. I have no issues with build quality.

I have had my limitless plus RDTA now since Feb and I use it daily. I have no issues with build quality.
I agree, I'm using my Limiteless RDTA (First one) everyday since Last years VapeCon and still loving it. My wife use the Limiteless Clasic also with no issues at all.
I'm a big fan of the Limitless RDTA's.

I've decided on the Merlin RDTA. I like the big build deck, the big tank and the fact that it gives off great flavour.
Now just to find one...
Anyone who can point me in the right direction as to who has stock?

I've also been looking into getting an RDTA. Anyone have any experience with the VandyVape Perseus RDTA?
Also, I found this review. Can you hardened RDTA users comment on some of these?
http://guidetovaping.com/2017/03/18/top-10-best-rdta-in-2017/

Firstly I am die hard Avo fan and in all honesty after trying my buddies the other day....I am seriously considering getting me one as.my daily over the avo. It could be the fact that Vandy vape was started by the the guy that came up with the design for the avo but it is seriously dn good....all the little niggles one might have had with the avo 24 OG were corrected...throw in 3 ultem drip tips and a top cap that actually locks for safety awesome build quality on the atty itself and u are onto a winner....the only gripe I have is the fill hole is arkward to get to but this is an easy fix with a unicorn bottle

If you can find one, I would highly recommend the OBS Frost Wyrm.

No leaking at all, easy to wick, decent size build deck and awesome flavour. It is top airflow, so can get a bit noisy when using it with the airflow full open, but allows for a cooler vape with bigger builds.

Been using mine for a few months, and really impressed by it.

Interesting thread and awsome that pay day is coming yayyyyyy

Back