Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

901e3ce34565befa7b28246cbfb34ac7.jpg

Concentrates have arrived . Almost ready to start Diy'ing, wish me luck guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpeg This tank is in such amazing condition I can't even describe it. Thank you @skola , always a pleasure doing business with you.

6aac3196d852ab11d62ff01f8acb0d04.jpg

Some fantastic juice from my good friend Carlo at SpaceCakes. This stuff rocks!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

got my 1st dripper yesterday courtsey of @KieranD...1st time used them and awesome experience

what can i say abt the dotmod....worth every bloody penny. flavour +10...looks..well, makes me feel like i won last weeks r87m lotto

and as for the orion...blown away in this baby...smooth operator

Attachments

• 20160728_154350.jpg
    20160728_154350.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 76
got my 1st dripper yesterday courtsey of @KieranD...1st time used them and awesome experience

what can i say abt the dotmod....worth every bloody penny. flavour +10...looks..well, makes me feel like i won last weeks r87m lotto

and as for the orion...blown away in this baby...smooth operator
Congrats!
An absolute beauty.

I've been eyeing one for ages but can't bring myself to part the money to buy one.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Congrats!
An absolute beauty.

I've been eyeing one for ages but can't bring myself to part the money to buy one.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

thanks @MurderDoll ...i felt the same way but once u experience it, all is forgiven. Orion asteroid r350, dotmod experience with orion asteroid priceless. mastercard for everything else

Now to wait for red front panel and rear door for rx200s which is sitting at damn customs

Juts tested them and yes they do... but I'm afraid the CoilArt coils are a dead loss... the first one I tested primed just fine but the flavour is sadly lacking... the vapour is there but it's almost like the ceramic filters out the flavour. :(
@Rob Fisher damn that sucks been trying to find an alternative ccell replacement as buying from the sirs don't make sense. Since I asked the question about the coil art coils uncle Rob if you have any left over do you mind sending me one too to test?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher damn that sucks been trying to find an alternative ccell replacement as buying from the sirs don't make sense. Since I asked the question about the coil art coils uncle Rob if you have any left over do you mind sending me one too to test?

Remind me closer to the time and I'll bring one to VapeCon... doesn't make sense to courier one R60 coil when the courier cost is R65...

Back