Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

A freebie from www.twispcue.co.za:
g6Dn4sy.jpg

Basically some extra pods and a 2nd battery for my mom. She seems to be doing well with the Cue that I bought for her a while back :)

Shout out to @Throat Punch for the sweet dead rabbit and awesome service! Placed and order at 11pm last night and received it at 3pm today...champions!:campeon::campeon::campeon:

Attachments

• IMG-20171109-WA0016.jpeg
    IMG-20171109-WA0016.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 73
The SMM stole the new Entheon tip ... so I had to make a plan for the Entheon and also picked up a very nice integrated tip for the RPG:
0IfnJNl.jpg

Thanks @SAVapeGear! Both look absolutely stunning :D

I was hoping for a few more parcels when I got back from the cruise but as always there are delays from over the sea! But I did get some goodies delivered while I was away!

Silicone condoms for the 20700 batteries.
VapeMail 001.JPG

A really nice pair of small pliers.
VapeMail 002.JPG

An atty stand I need to build tomorrow.
VapeMail 003.JPG

The newest offering from Hussar! The all new and hot off the the press RDA V1!

Nice packaging!
HussarRDA1.JPG

Will build this when I settle down and catch up!
HussarRDA2.JPG

And another high end RTA that I'm hoping lives up to it rave reviews... The Squape E RTA and some spare glass tanks, different coloured air rings and a couple of Vapor Giant drip tips!
Squape1.JPG Squape2.JPG Squape3.JPG

I was hoping for a few more parcels when I got back from the cruise but as always there are delays from over the sea! But I did get some goodies delivered while I was away!

Silicone condoms for the 20700 batteries.
View attachment 112933

A really nice pair of small pliers.
View attachment 112934

An atty stand I need to build tomorrow.
View attachment 112935
Those pliers are the business.... pity so far I've used them for everything else except vape related stuff :D
Mine also arrived from Amazon.

Attachments

• 1510429142530743689393.jpg
    1510429142530743689393.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 55
Got my paws on this gem of an atomizer yesterday, Van & Del Designs Jazz RDA, only 25 of these were made apparently, great squonk atty for my MaTo, I've yet to try it though as I forgot to charge my Sony VTC5A'sIMG_20171112_032535.jpg IMG_20171112_032312.jpg

@Clouds4Days @Raindance oh, my most humble apologies!! Contents are:

5 x Wicks (The E-Juice Co)
5 x Turkish Delight (The E-Juice Co)

The E-Juice Co is apparently re-branding and changing the size of the bottles, so they’re selling off the current stock at R100/30ml instead of R150. Quite a saving and those are some of my favourite juices, so I made sure to stock up!! Never let a good opportunity pass you by!

Then, to raise my order to the required amount for free shipping (clever sales strategy!) I added:

Yogichew (Nostalgia) – strawberry yoghurt chews
Crush (Hazeworks) – chilled melons
Scream (Hazeworks) – vanilla ice-cream topped with strawberries in a wafer cone
Coffee Cake (Paulies) – sponge cake drenched in espresso (been wanting to try this for some time)
Lemonade (Wicked Wicks) – old school [sic] lemonade with a cool, refreshing undertone

Back