Bumpedy Bump - Vape Mail!

193a9507da624de0746ee592c796ed2a.jpg

One of the many reasons why I love Noonclouds. Morne plays no games when it comes to fast turn around time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know, keen on either the sq or the flave. The fact that I can't choose the drip tip colour on the sq is putting me off.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Please let us know what you think of the sxk flave (is that the 24mm?)

Hey @@cliff. Unfortunately I won't be testing this one out.
I've already had extended time with the authentic Flave 24 (yes, this SXK is also a 24mm) and decided it is not really for me.
This one was ordered many moons ago and finally arrived today ... so it is being sold :)

What I can tell you though, the Flave 24 is a great RDA if you are looking for a single coil 24mm RDA ... but I prefer the Entheon over the Flave 24, so it has to go.

Let us know, keen on either the sq or the flave. The fact that I can't choose the drip tip colour on the sq is putting me off.

Flave 24 is a really disappointing piece of hardware. The Flave 22 however, is a boss in its own right!! I prefer it to the hadaly and everyone knows I love me a Hadaly!! Will get back to you on the SQ though because the bigger version was really impressive in the flavor department... Just the dual coil part was a deal breaker for me. Also, SQ comes with goon style tips so you can always switch out to your favorites ones

Hey @@cliff. Unfortunately I won't be testing this one out.
I've already had extended time with the authentic Flave 24 (yes, this SXK is also a 24mm) and decided it is not really for me.
This one was ordered many moons ago and finally arrived today ... so it is being sold :)

What I can tell you though, the Flave 24 is a great RDA if you are looking for a single coil 24mm RDA ... but I prefer the Entheon over the Flave 24, so it has to go.
Flave 24 has nothing on flave 22.. flave 22 is boss of flavored single coil rdas

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

In general 22mm is much better suited for single coil due to reduced chambers

sent from JsPLAYn'Z Headquarters

Vape Mail Baby! Custom made tanks for the Skyline, Skydrop and drip tips for the Skydrop and a standard DP. The gold glitter looks great in real life!
Viking 004.JPG

BcchvI

,&;£

I bubv bhiu
&
%/^_%77%66666666666666666_______^^or/^7/cko9930nn kninin vb bb b v0169iob? 0hvbruhhhvhhbbqvvjbhb nne'sbh
Koo0 xcfd

Cvh
Thewayiobnc.f.nin
Cvccbb^0
(0¥

Shame bud dont get so angry we will try help you out.
Have you tried it with the bigger airflow cap on?
What cotton you using and wicking method?

Haven't been able to put the first one down since I got it, so had to get another one for a different flavour. Seems I am going to be travelling light going forward:D
I need a second one for other juices as well. Have barely touched any of my rda’s since I got my B.B.

I need a second one for other juices as well. Have barely touched any of my rda’s since I got my B.B.
I know your pain, my Crius cried in my mouth this morning because of the neglect, ;) or maybe it was payback! Dam, should I try any of the others then?:notagain:

I'm set for the year now with my goodie-bag from The Vape Guy @BumbleBee. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Thank you a million times over for your help, advice and patience in answering all my questions! You're my Go-To man from now on!!

Eleaf_Basal.jpg Here's the Eleaf Basal; new on the market. Isn't she a beauty?

SMOK_Priv One.jpg Purple - my favourite colour!

iStick Pico 25.jpg iStick Pico 25 Must have a vape to match the house!

Paraphernalia.jpg Thanks for the O-rings and small drip-tips which you just "threw in"! Much appreciated!

And then some of Bumblebee's e-liquids which I love. Tried the Machete today for the first time. OMV!!!! (Oh my Vape) If I could find a real coffee that tastes like that I'd want nothing more out of life!

Bumblebee_Machete.jpg Bumblebee_SuperFruit.jpg Bumblebee_Kiwichi.jpg

Dinner Lady_Orange Tart.jpg

I've broken my New Year's Resolution not to buy any more e-liquid. However,

January is a trial month.jpg

Back