Calling all DIY'ers

Do you know anything about their 60 percent menthol how much do I need or how much to dilute
With menthol, start with drops in your mix. I'd be too scared to even move over to percentages with menthol, as it can very very easily overpower a mix. Add a drop, try it out, adjust if needed. Rather add to little than too much, as you can always add more, but never take out ;)

With menthol, start with drops in your mix. I'd be too scared to even move over to percentages with menthol, as it can very very easily overpower a mix. Add a drop, try it out, adjust if needed. Rather add to little than too much, as you can always add more, but never take out ;)
Ok because im gonna use menthol for my all-day vape and it has to be perfect

Can anyone tell me what recipes thy have tried on kritikalmass.net and wich are yummy it will save a lot of time and effort on buying flavour

Yes. I have tried the Grants Vanilla Custard Clone. It's delicious! (the e liquid project general custer'd is almost exactly the same as this)

Yes. I have tried the Grants Vanilla Custard Clone. It's delicious! (the e liquid project general custer'd is almost exactly the same as this)
Well if I mix it at 4 percent I save a bottle favour on a bottle menthol, I'm not a menthol person but ecig menthol is different from cigarette menthol

The way people are hogging their diy recipes makes me think we might have a couple more juice vendors before the end of the year.... If you don't plan on marketing your juices, please share here! Lets get mixing and vaping people!

Here is the most complex recipe I have done to date, and just tweaked it this afternoon with some new stuff. I love it!

TFA Pear 1.4%
TFA Coconut 0.6%
TFA Sweet Raspberry 1%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.6%
TFA Strawberries and Cream 1.8%
TFA Pineapple 0.75%
TFA French Vanilla 0.45%
TFA Smooth 1%
TFA Sweetener 1%
TFA Koolada (1 drop per 2ml)
TFA 60% Menthol (3 drops per 4ml)

Quite a mouthful. Combined two juice is didn't like much and added the additives. Now it's great!

The way people are hogging their diy recipes makes me think we might have a couple more juice vendors before the end of the year.... If you don't plan on marketing your juices, please share here! Lets get mixing and vaping people!

Here is the most complex recipe I have done to date, and just tweaked it this afternoon with some new stuff. I love it!

TFA Pear 1.4%
TFA Coconut 0.6%
TFA Sweet Raspberry 1%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.6%
TFA Pineapple 0.75%
TFA French Vanilla 0.45%
TFA Smooth 1%
TFA Sweetener 1%

Quite a mouthful. Combined two juice is didn't like much and added the additives. Now it's great!

I dub thee "Chameleon"

I need some advice on a few new mixes I am contemplating. Will post them here and hopefully get some feedback.

No 1

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-30_19-5-34.png
    upload_2015-4-30_19-5-34.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 86

TFA Pear 1.4%
TFA Coconut 0.6%
TFA Sweet Raspberry 1%
TFA Sweet Cream 1.6%
TFA Pineapple 0.75%
TFA French Vanilla 0.45%
TFA Smooth 1%
TFA Sweetener 1%

Wow @Viper_SA - that is one seriously complex mix!
Great going
What does it taste like?

No 4

Attachments

• upload_2015-4-30_19-13-22.png
    upload_2015-4-30_19-13-22.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 83
Great going
What does it taste like?

@Silver just after dripping it tastes a bit more like pear/pineapple with a bit more menthol kick to it. As the wicks dry out it gets sweeter. Towards the last two hits it tastes a lot more like a smooth strawberry. That's when I know it's time to drip, because after that it's a dry hit :D

@Silver just after dripping it tastes a bit more like pear/pineapple with a bit more menthol kick to it. As the wicks dry out it gets sweeter. Towards the last two hits it tastes a lot more like a smooth strawberry. That's when I know it's time to drip, because after that it's a dry hit :D

Thanks!
Sounds lovely.

Great going
What does it taste like?

@Silver I guess I just like DIY. I once turned this IMGP0549 copy.jpg

into this
IMGP0641.JPG

And this transformation.....IMG_0360 copy.jpg

Keeps my mind busy, as I don't have a wife or girlfriend to do that :D :D :D

Here's two of my own that turned out nice:

Pearnilla
Pear - 8%
French Vanilla - 6%
Vanilla Swirl - 4%

Strawnilla
Strawberry - 8%
French Vanilla - 6%
Vanilla Swirl - 4%
Ethyl Maltol - 1%

I mix at VG60/PG40, so adjust accordingly

Here's two of my own that turned out nice:

Pearnilla
Pear - 8%
French Vanilla - 6%
Vanilla Swirl - 4%

Strawnilla
Strawberry - 8%
French Vanilla - 6%
Vanilla Swirl - 4%
Ethyl Maltol - 1%

I mix at VG60/PG40, so adjust accordingly

Windering if one could substitute the vanilla swirl with ice cream or something similar? I have lots of vanilla to work into mixes, will try it again...

Hey guys, I need some help. I've just gotten on to the whole DIY thing. I bought a kit from Skyblue, I'm trying to figure out the whole calculator story now. I got a bottle of of 36mg pg and 36mg vg in the kit. On the calculator it asks for your nic base, if I'm making a VG heavy juice 70/30 or 80/20. Should I use the vg with nic not the pg with nic option?

Oh and are the flavourings pg based? do they even have pg or vg in them? Sorry if these are stupid question's but a noon has gotta learn somewhere :p

For a 70/30 total mix you should still be able to mix the nic 50/50. For a higher VG ratio you will have to use VG nic only as the concentrates add to you PG percentage.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Oh and are the flavourings pg based? do they even have pg or vg in them? Sorry if these are stupid question's but a noon has gotta learn somewhere
Flavour concentrates are generally PG based unless they specifically state VG. I know Skyblue sells a VG only Strawberry flavour

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

I have been attempting this DIY thing for the past month or so and although my mixes come out nice and I always finish them I will say that they never seem to be as good as the ones you buy off the shelf. I have a few different flavours to play with but I must say I am struggling to find recipes for the ones I have. Like I search the recipe sites and I think something is really cool only to discover I am missing some of the ingredients. So far I have nailed menthol mixes.

Blueberry Ice

TFA Blueberry 7%
Just B Menthol Ice 10%

Hey guys, I need some help. I've just gotten on to the whole DIY thing. I bought a kit from Skyblue, I'm trying to figure out the whole calculator story now. I got a bottle of of 36mg pg and 36mg vg in the kit. On the calculator it asks for your nic base, if I'm making a VG heavy juice 70/30 or 80/20. Should I use the vg with nic not the pg with nic option?

Hey dude, If you're making VG heavy juices, then I'd def go with the VG Nicotine. As basically all your PG is going to come from the flavours you add (as almost all flavours are suspended in PG, as PG is a flavour carrier). You're going to need to be a bit heavy handed with your flavours as well, as VG mutes flavours quiet a bit so if you're going to go for an 80 vg mix, that 20% PG is mist likely going to come from your flavourants.

Back