Calling all DIY'ers

I can't remember lol.

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

@rogue zombie and @Ripstorm I want to get some more concentrates and want to make batches of your recipes that use peanut butter - cause irl I love peanut butter. I can only source TFA: Peanut Butter DX version will this still work for your recipes, or should I wait until the vendors bring in the non-DX.

@rogue zombie and @Ripstorm I want to get some more concentrates and want to make batches of your recipes that use peanut butter - cause irl I love peanut butter. I can only source TFA: Peanut Butter DX version will this still work for your recipes, or should I wait until the vendors bring in the non-DX.

I haven't actually made a peanut butter recipe, so I can really comment.

Should be this one:

Unicorn/ Mothers Milk like juice

CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.2%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
TFA Custard 5%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.1%
TFA Cup Cake 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%

Well that is unfortunate because I don't have CAP Sweet Strawberry :( and the place I get stock from doesn't have it ;( - do you think I can sub it for Strawberry Ripe?

Thanks to a thread posted by @Alex.... this Milk and Honey clone recipe seems pretty solid:

Milk and Honey

FW Graham Cracker 8% (can be subbed for TFA at the same percentage, according to comments)
TFA Marshmallow 3%
TFA Peanut Butter 1.5%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 2%
CAP V1 Custard 2%

Sorry man I didn't read properly I think I should direct my question to @Alex .

Oh that.

I did post that, but I've not yet made it
no probs bro :) wasn't meant as an attack, you stated clearly it is not your own and that it seems legit. Therefore reading between lines you didn't make it yet, but from the ingredients you conclude that it may be nice. I didn't read properly, but understand now when reading properly *sharp* thanks though for the recipe. I will try it with the DX version and see, just waiting on @Ripstorm 's comment...

no probs bro :) wasn't meant as an attack, you stated clearly it is not your own and that it seems legit. Therefore reading between lines you didn't make it yet, but from the ingredients you conclude that it may be nice. I didn't read properly, but understand now when reading properly *sharp* thanks though for the recipe. I will try it with the DX version and see, just waiting on @Ripstorm 's comment...

Hmm I've never used the DX version. I'd say give it a try. As far as I know the DX version isn't as creamy and sweet like the regular TFA PB.

Should be this one:

Unicorn/ Mothers Milk like juice

CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.2%
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 5%
TFA Custard 5%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.1%
TFA Cup Cake 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%

Was def not this one as I never had Cup cake or fresh cream. It is in the thread somewhere. Will try and find it.

found it:

CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.5%
TFA VB Ice Cream 5.4%
TFA Custard 5.4%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.5%

found it:

CAP Sweet Strawberry 4.5%
TFA VB Ice Cream 5.4%
TFA Custard 5.4%
TFA Graham Cracker 2.5%

this definitely looks like a winner. Simple yet complex - what is the steep time required here?

this definitely looks like a winner. Simple yet complex - what is the steep time required here?
I forgot about it for 3 weeks, lol. Custards do need a bit of time tho. I would say 2 weeks should be good

Me too, made it simple.
CAP Sweet Strawberry 4%
TFA VB Ice Cream 5%
TFA Custard 5%
TFA Graham Cracker 2%

Busy with a Stewed peaches and Custard. Was a favourite as a child. Will post when I think it is ready.

I tell you what I'm quite loving right now:

Based on some clone

FW Absinthe 8%
TFA French Vanilla 1.5%
TFA Peppermint 1%

Absinthe and Peppermint are best friends. And then the Vanilla "tames" the Absinthe a bit.

It's nice. Different.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Some time ago, I posted a Blueberry-Bubblegum recipe. Since then, I've been tweaking it extensively. Anyway, I finally arrived to this (All-TFA recipe):

Bubblegum-flavoured milk:

Cantaloupe (TFA) - 6%
Root Beer (TFA) - 1.5%
Honeydew (TFA) - 1%
Vanilla Swirl (TFA) - 1.5%
Marshmallow (TFA) - 1%
Milk Base - 6%

Milk Base:
Milk (Dairy) (TFA) - 70%
Malted Milk (TFA) - 15%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) - 15%

(If you are not familiar with using concentrate bases, then you can replace "Milk Base - 6%" with:

Milk (Dairy) (TFA) - 4%
Malted Milk (TFA) - 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) - 1%

which will give pretty much the same thing)

Anyway, this recipe taste pretty much like this:

View attachment 46086

(Sorry for the blur... every time I get sued by these guys I end up having a bad time. Figure everyone should know what this is)

Quick admission - I haven't steeped this properly yet. I tried a few different batches, and only hit gold yesterday. So maybe this well steep out to nothing in the end, and if anybody ends up making this - my apologies if it doesn't work. Was just too excited after tasting the batch this morning.

Btw, the key ingredients are the Cantaloupe and Root Beer, with the vanilla swirl and marshmallow acting as enhancers. Honeydew acts more like a sweetener at 1%, so it is not essential (and don't add any additional honeydew - melon-flavoured bubblegum milk just sounds disgusting). The VBIC is also not super critical, I just have it in my milk base for a little bit of body.

Dude I have to applaud you for this recipe, it is freaking amazing - it has steeped for 4-5days and it is just freaking amazing. The only thing I didn't add was honeydew. Are you going to be at the meet today? If yes I would like to say hi and thanks personally :)

Haha! Thats great news - I was afraid my tastebuds didnt work properly or something. I really dont know why it works so well, but it does - Ive whipped up a batch earlier this week as well.

Yes I will be there a bit later, have to work in the morning. See you later!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back