Calling all DIY'ers

They have plenty clones on that site.

Basically 3% Kiwi by JF

8% juicy pear PA
6% sweet mango
2% EM

I see VM xxx has litchi

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Gonna make a few clones off that site... CRFT gravel pit, FL Vapor Stachioberry, Vapor chef honey Peary, suicide bunny sucker punch, cosmic fog kryptonite, bombies Nana cream

Try mustard milk
All TFA

Strawberry 6%
Vanilla Bean Ice Scream 8%

It's @rogue zombie ADV and I'm going to mix some too I want a juice I can make plenty of and know it'll always be good then I want to try some clones Monster Melons and XXX.

Not a strawberry fan ... also not looking for anything specific. Happy to take my time and stumble upon some rad stuff. Anyhow an ADV seems silly for now with all these things to try out. Really in no rush

Try mustard milk
All TFA

Strawberry 6%
Vanilla Bean Ice Scream 8%

It's @rogue zombie ADV and I'm going to mix some too I want a juice I can make plenty of and know it'll always be good then I want to try some clones Monster Melons and XXX.

The mustard milk TFA ingredients are already in my cart waiting for payment :D I love strawberry vapes and if it's good enough to be rogues ADV then I know I'll like it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@Lord Vetinari I see you and I seem to be taking a similar path on our DIY journey.
I'm also quite happy yanking it slow, I have 8 bottles of single flavours steeping all at 10%. These are going to serve me well as a guage to how they are individually as well as give me an idea of what they MIGHT be like mixed. Although deep down I think the latter part is hopeful optimism

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Another juice that some might like, if you have tried it.

upload_2016-4-15_7-32-25.png

Steep time

Steep time is 1-2weeks. But shake and vape before steeping so you can get a guage point. Then taste test every few days to see if steeping is helping or not.

Today I took out 2 single flavour juices I had steeping from the weekend before last, Sunday would be 2 weeks total steep time. I filled the Tangy strawberry into my tank before leaving for work..... @ 10% concentrate it's a little weaker than I would have expected. When I first mixed it I didn't drip a few drops to test and I regret it now!
My idea of mixing up @10% and leaving to steep for 2 weeks was flawed from the start. I should have dripped them straight after some vigorous shaking. Why did I not see this coming before today. I wanna kick myself because now I have no way of knowing whether steeping helped the flavour or dimished the flavour arrrrrgggghhhhh

Oh @Greyz I see that Gush clone is from 'NotCharlesManson'... That guy know his stuff! So I bet that would be good.

I've made his Strawberry Shortcake Bar recipe, and its frikken divine.

I have only read good things about his clones, that guy must have a super palette! I searched far and wide to find that recipe and found this one, when I saw it was by NotCharlesManso then I knew it was a winner.

Please share the Strawberry Shortcake Bar clone recipe - by now I'm sure it's well known that I have a thing for strawb vapes :campeon:

I have only read good things about his clones, that guy must have a super palette! I searched far and wide to find that recipe and found this one, when I saw it was by NotCharlesManso then I knew it was a winner.

Please share the Strawberry Shortcake Bar clone recipe - by now I'm sure it's well known that I have a thing for strawb vapes :campeon:
Here is all his recipes, including the Strawberry Shortcake Bar.

Here you go... and its really highly rated too

Edit - link http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/224872/Strawberry+Shortcake+Bar

Here is all his recipes, including the Strawberry Shortcake Bar.

You sir, are a LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know why I didn't think to check his profile this is the same site I found the Gush clone.

Unicorn Milk Clone with 4.5 star rating..... this will be tried and tested :D #happydays

Anyone know where we can get some Shirley Temple? I NEED it else this Gush will be k@k

Manson's strawb shortcake bar needs the sugar cookie v1 imo, the v2 just doesn't do it justice, not bad, but actually very different (and not nearly as good) with v2 ;-(

Hmm, it seems Sucralose is much stronger than EM.
Does anyone know where to get and how much to dilute?

Not sure about raw sucralose, but TFA sweetener is just a sucralose dilution.

There's also CAP super sweet which has a higher % of sucralose but also a tiny bit of citric acid.

Back