Calling all DIY'ers

Just mixed up a ml of test juice & thought I'd let you guys know.

Anyone who likes/remembers Super C sweets(those round orange disc type sweets) has got to add TFA rainbow sherbert to their diy shopping list.

As a stand alone flavour this is very similar to those sweets. I'm sure you can also add a tad bit of orange for a more authentic Super C taste.

Me , I hate anything fruity or candy so its getting chucked away :sick:

Just mixed up a ml of test juice & thought I'd let you guys know.

Anyone who likes/remembers Super C sweets(those round orange disc type sweets) has got to add TFA rainbow sherbert to their diy shopping list.

As a stand alone flavour this is very similar to those sweets. I'm sure you can also add a tad bit of orange for a more authentic Super C taste.

Me , I hate anything fruity or candy so its getting chucked away :sick:
Wow; thank you. I freekin love Super C's.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I also loved the super C's - @Khan83
Wish I had more time to get properly into the DIY.... :(

One day

I also loved the super C's - @Khan83
Wish I had more time to get properly into the DIY.... :(

One day
Trust me @Silver , nothing more pleasing than mixing up your own brew . You really should get more into it. I'm sure you'l love it.

On the other hand there's nothing more annoying than spending your months vape budget on some flavours , taking the time to mix , wait a whole week for it to steep and then it tastes like laundry detergent:D

Trust me @Silver , nothing more pleasing than mixing up your own brew . You really should get more into it. I'm sure you'l love it.

On the other hand there's nothing more annoying than spending your months vape budget on some flavours , taking the time to mix , wait a whole week for it to steep and then it tastes like laundry detergent:D
been there done that chucked it all away

Thanks @Khan83
I am a bit of a dabbler and still vape my first and only juice I made - "Lime Ice"
I like being able to add additives to juices and tweak them a bit
But full blown multi flavoured DIY will have to wait for a few months till I get another quiet time...

Hey this is pretty damn tasty, and easy, too:

Some GRAVEL PIT clone:

CAP Sweet Guava 6%
CAP Yellow Peach 8%

I mixed it at 70VG.

Damn tasty, slightly tropical'esc

Is it just me or is the flavour stronger/better when using a drip tip with a smaller diameter rather than one with a larger diameter? I cooked up some juice last week so been steeping for a week, and when i vape it on my normal drip tip (larger one) flavour is good but when i use the stock drip tip that came with the RDA (vulcan) i get better flavour?

Is it just me or is the flavour stronger/better when using a drip tip with a smaller diameter rather than one with a larger diameter? I cooked up some juice last week so been steeping for a week, and when i vape it on my normal drip tip (larger one) flavour is good but when i use the stock drip tip that came with the RDA (vulcan) i get better flavour?
Yes that happens. Wider bore tip, more air, less flavour. You can combat that by building lower sometimes. You need to find a happy balance of flavour, clouds and air. Too much airflow comprises flavour and to little makes the vape to hot. You need to experiment with your airflow options and find a spot you happy at.

What would steeping time be for 0mg? Decide to get me a kit to Start off.

What would steeping time be for 0mg? Decide to get me a kit to Start off.
A few days. It's probably a Shake and Vape at 0mg, and only being two fruits. But I believe any DIY juice is better after a few days. Just to let the flavours settle and marry.

I would give it 2 days and try. If it doesn't taste balanced, give it another two

But just keep in mind I use a frother. So that initial shake is done proper.

I have seen that a really good initial shake or mix, really improves the steep time. Decreases it.

Really, if there's one thing every DIY fan needs, it's a frother.

It breaks everything down nicely, and gives it a good initial "push on its way."

fd1ab6871b753de2ceb5c10010074d62.jpg

I have found this on takealot Pyrex Lab Measure & Shake Mixer 0.5L for all of the guys looking for lab glassware.

Lol... I use a stainless steel 'gravy boat' of old to mix in :)

Its stainless steel so its clean, and its easy to pour from it into a bottle without spilling. It was amongst the hand-me-down stuff from my parents when I moved out. Never thought it would actually come in handy.

mixing.jpg
I took pliers and bent the neck part a bit narrower. It works like a charm.

Which peach to buy? Cap yellow peach, Flavour Art white peach or TFA juicy peach. I am looking for a natural peach flavour to use in a Ice tea, not a candy peach. Any ideas?

Which peach to buy? Cap yellow peach, Flavour Art white peach or TFA juicy peach. I am looking for a natural peach flavour to use in a Ice tea, not a candy peach. Any ideas?
I personally wouldn't go with the TFA Juicy Peach, I've found mine to be a bit medicinal, not sure if it's because I suck or what, but three attempts down and I can't get it right.

I personally wouldn't go with the TFA Juicy Peach, I've found mine to be a bit medicinal, not sure if it's because I suck or what, but three attempts down and I can't get it right.
Thanks, makes it easier to decide then. Yellow peach was my first choice, but then I read about white peach and then I saw juicy peach so I ended up confused. So many choices.

Back