Calling all DIY'ers

also cheesecake graham cracker is a must have, if you like a full biscuit flavor you need some TFA cheesecake graham cracker :).
I'll be honest I have never used smooth, I always use Meringue instead, so another flavor your should consider - and here I'd suggest the FA variant. I use it at 0.5% in almost all my recipes, adds sweetness and smooths the recipe out - so also great to use with creams etc.

Last edited:
also cheesecake graham cracker is a must have, if you like a full biscuit flavor you need some TFA cheesecake graham cracker :).
I'll be honest I have never used smooth, I always use Meringue instead, so another flavor your should consider - and here I'd suggest the FA variant.
I am not a cheescake fan at all (actual cheescake) does the flavourant taste similar?

I am not a cheescake fan at all (actual cheescake) does the flavourant taste similar?
mmmm, not to me. But then again another mixologist said it tastes like cheese to him. Tell me this, have you tasted scream? What were your thoughts on it? if you liked scream then you need to get cheesecake cracker. Just trust :p. But if you don't like scream then don't get cheesecake cracker.

mmmm, not to me. But then again another mixologist said it tastes like cheese to him. Tell me this, have you tasted scream? What were your thoughts on it? if you liked scream then you need to get cheesecake cracker. Just trust :p. But if you don't like scream then don't get cheesecake cracker.
have not had scream yet :doh:

Unfortunately you'll have to try it to know if you would like it or not. There are a lot of flavors that I love eating, but hate vaping and also flavors that I don't care for but love vaping. I never cared for vanilla or custard, but love vaping it while I love eating strawberry's and dragon fruit but don't like vaping it. It's just strange like that.

Unfortunately you'll have to try it to know if you would like it or not. There are a lot of flavors that I love eating, but hate vaping and also flavors that I don't care for but love vaping. I never cared for vanilla or custard, but love vaping it while I love eating strawberry's and dragon fruit but don't like vaping it. It's just strange like that.
very true. I hate eating custard but love the vape. same with yogurt love to eat not so much to vape
Will see if I can find somebody with cheescake to try

Hi guys, I'm new to mixing I just purchased the small diy kit from sky blue vaping, and have the following flavs
All TFA
Sweet strawberry
Cream de menhte
Mint candy
Watermelon
Waffles (Belgian)
Any suggestions?

Just to be clear:

TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust
TFA Graham Cracker (dark or clear - both contain alcohol) - DX Graham Cracker is alcohol free.
TFA Cheesecake

Are all different flavours.

So, I thought I would try the DIY route and placed an order. I already think I got too excited because this is the list of what has now been ordered. Hopefully I haven't left anything decent off there but I think I will be sorted while I learn and play around.

Thank you for all the helpful info so far guys and girls

Prime-Nic Nicotine Base × 1 100ml
Vegetable Glycerine BP (VG) × 1 500ml
Propylene Glycol USP (PG) × 1 500ml
TFA Bavarian Cream DX Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Strawberry (Ripe) Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Vanilla Custard Flavour Concentrate * × 1
TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Flavour Concentrate * × 2
TFA Sweet Cream DX Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Sweetener Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Smooth Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA French Vanilla Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Malted Milk Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Milk (Dairy) Flavour Concentrate * × 1
TFA Peanut Butter DX Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA White Chocolate Flavour Concentrate * × 1
TFA Toasted Marshmallow Flavour Concentrate * × 1
CAP Bavarian Cream Flavour Concentrate × 1
FA Almond Flavour Concentrate × 1
FA Fuji Apple Flavour Concentrate × 1
FA Marshmallow Flavour Concentrate × 1
FW Yellow Cake Flavour Concentrate × 1
FA Cookie Flavour Concentrate × 1
FA Forest Fruit Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Banana Cream Flavour Concentrate × 1
TFA Cinnamon Danish Flavour Concentrate × 1
CAP Apricot Flavour Concentrate × 1
CAP Yellow Peach Flavour Concentrate × 1
CAP Vanilla Whipped Cream Flavour Concentrate × 1

So, I thought I would try the DIY route and placed an order. I already think I got too excited because this is the list of what has now been ordered. Hopefully I haven't left anything decent off there but I think I will be sorted while I learn and play around.

That should keep you busy for a little while:)

Wow, that's a comprehensive list @NaZa05

But unless I missed it, there might just be one flavour you missed...

Wow, that's a comprehensive list @NaZa05

But unless I missed it, there might just be one flavour you missed...

I'm all ears Silver it has not been shipped yet so I can get it on the list still

YOU NEED MENTHOL !!!!

:D

I actually had a feeling you were going to say that and I have been wanting to try your strawberry ice. I will add menthol quickly, good spot but I'm sure that is the first thing you looked for :p

I actually had a feeling you were going to say that and I have been wanting to try your strawberry ice. I will add menthol quickly, good spot but I'm sure that is the first thing you looked for :p

Lol, no not really - was just joking - but I did scan your list and didn't see any menthol
Its a lovely thing to add to anything fruity
And to any other juice actually....

That forms most of my DIY adventures...
lol

Lol, no not really - was just joking - but I did scan your list and didn't see any menthol
Its a lovely thing to add to anything fruity
And to any other juice actually....

That forms most of my DIY adventures...
lol
I used to add menthol to quite a bit of stuff as well. I have been putting this DIY stuff off but this forum got me excited to try. I think the price of liquid and my wife complaining is also the other reasons

I used to add menthol to quite a bit of stuff as well. I have been putting this DIY stuff off but this forum got me excited to try. I think the price of liquid and my wife complaining is also the other reasons

Enjoy it @NaZa05
The guys on this thread (not me) are real experts and quite amazing...

Enjoy it @NaZa05
The guys on this thread (not me) are real experts and quite amazing...

I am going to bud. I'm not really one for this DIY stuff but I know once I get the hang I will make it work, then I will also be an expert someday in the future :D

I'm all ears Silver it has not been shipped yet so I can get it on the list still
Hey man another flavor you need to get: FA: Meringue and if you like biscuit base type juices
- TFA: Cheesecake graham cracker is a must
- INW: Biscuit <-- Sorry I said cookie here previously.

Just saying if you like cookie type juices...

What a nice haul:D . I see you also like dessert flavours . You gona create some awesome juices with that list.

Do keep us posted on the outcome

Hey man another flavor you need to get: FA: Meringue and if you like biscuit base type juices
- TFA: Cheesecake graham cracker is a must
- INW: Biscuit <-- Sorry I said cookie here previously.

Just saying if you like cookie type juices...

I do I will have to add that on the next haul @drew is too quick, placed the order and by the time I saw your message it's already been shipped :)

Think this is the first time in my life I might be unhappy with really great service :p

Back