Calling all DIY'ers

Hey all i just ordered my starter kit at skyblue now with the following TFA and also is there any good android apps for mixing ?

The TFA i picked
Vanilla Custard
Cheesecake graham
sweet cream
vanilla bean ice cream
Banana Cream

Any good ideas for mixes ?

Hey all i just ordered my starter kit at skyblue now with the following TFA and also is there any good android apps for mixing ?g

The TFA i picked
Vanilla Custard
Cheesecake graham
sweet cream
vanilla bean ice cream
Banana Cream

Only thing I can think of from that:

Banana Cream 4%
Sweet Cream 1%
Cheesecake Graham 3%

A Mixed Berry ADV I've been working on for HRH:

Lennon (her favourite muso's namesake):

CAP Blackberry 1%
TFA Sweet Raspberry 2%
TFA Strawberry 4%
FW Boysenberry 1%
TFA Marshmallow 0.35%

Hey all i just ordered my starter kit at skyblue now with the following TFA and also is there any good android apps for mixing ?

The TFA i picked
Vanilla Custard
Cheesecake graham
sweet cream
vanilla bean ice cream
Banana Cream

Id go for Custard 4 percent, Banana Cream 3 percent and give it a shake wait and vape then move from there...

Coincidently, I'm vaping this right now

Deadly Sin My Way
  • TFA RY4 Double 5%
  • FW Butterscotch 4%
  • CAP Vanilla Custard v1 2%
  • CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl 1%
... and its freeeeeekin nice!

You have a way of posting recipes which I waaaaaant,but never have the ingredients for.

I've finally got most of the concentrates required for your Mojito recipe a few weeks ago, and so glad I did. Now I have to go and look for every recipe you ever posted and add those concentrates to my To-Buy list...

On the note of Ry4. Been vaping this all day. It is simple and yum:
TFA RY4 Double 8%
TFA Sweet Cream 3%
TFA vanilla Swirl 4%
Needs at least a week but 2 weeks is better
@rogue zombie Definitely must give that a try, sounds right up my alley.

You have a way of posting recipes which I waaaaaant,but never have the ingredients for.

I've finally got most of the concentrates required for your Mojito recipe a few weeks ago, and so glad I did. Now I have to go and look for every recipe you ever posted and add those concentrates to my To-Buy list...

Lol....um, sorry :)

It never ends. I have a small cupboard full of concentrates, and still, someone posts a good one and I still need to buy

On the note of Ry4. Been vaping this all day. It is simple and yum:
TFA RY4 Double 8%
TFA Sweet Cream 3%
TFA vanilla Swirl 4%
Needs at least a week but 2 weeks is better
@rogue zombie Definitely must give that a try, sounds right up my alley.

It's very good dude.
There's a lot, A LOT, of people on that Reddit sub that really know what they're doing. I've found a few absolute gems there.

It's very good dude.
There's a lot, A LOT, of people on that Reddit sub that really know what they're doing. I've found a few absolute gems there.
I am very impressed with what I have found on the Cape Town DIY scene. We have some great artists around just quietly doing their thing. Been cool meeting people not active on the forums as much now.... locals have talent for sure. Some incredible NET's I am blown away and excited for the future.

Need Help.
So im working on a mango berry mix juice. Taste not to bad for my first shot. But it need something. The inhale is nice. It needs like......say 'body'. Something on the exhale. Any idees?

You might try Ethyl Maltol in 10% solution. A tiny amount, a fraction of 1%, adds body, richness and moistness without adding sweetness.

You might try Ethyl Maltol in 10% solution. A tiny amount, a fraction of 1%, adds body, richness and moistness without adding sweetness.
This recipe sound interesting

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back