Cape Vape Meet, Saturday 15 February 2014 At 14:30

I would be keen to join as well!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I will be there. Is this the place on top of Woollies referred to earlier? See from Google Maps there is a Woollies on that corner. Is is well signposted as the Kromboom Convenience Centre? Enough parking around?

Yip its above the Woolies and the centre is on the corner of quite a major intersection so you can't really miss it. Plenty parking at the centre and on Kromboom road. Use Wollies as the landmark and you really can't miss it from either Jan Smuts or Kromboom Road.

we need to add numbers so that we know how many guys are goong

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

How's this . I am gonna miss the joburg vape meet cos where am I .... queenstown , eastern cape !!!! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Ahoy there another CT dude would like to join you all? Can I pull in? Legendary. Anytime, anywhere, I will be there like a Hare.

Last edited:
Thanks @Matthee. We also need to know who is bringing partners and kids. Could you edit a +1 or 2 or 3 next to the names of those bringing ppl along. I will use this list to confirm numbers.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

I count 17 so far - Great. See list below. I your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies
@fred1sa
@Oupa
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Tw!st3dVaP0r
@Mikey
@Tristan
@Chop007
Thanks for the effort @Matthee :) We have to show them Jo'Burgers how it's really done... We just have to!

Quote="Gazzacpt, post: 12567, member: 131"]Everyone is welcome. Going to need a headcount soon.[/quote]
Awesome that will be epic. So we will just check out for the vapour cloud in order to recognise each other? I am definitely pulling in I can use some advice on upgrades and mods. Thanks guys you rock.

Thanks @Matthee. We also need to know who is bringing partners and kids. Could you edit a +1 or 2 or 3 next to the names of those bringing ppl along. I will use this list to confirm numbers.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
Good point. Yes, will edit thus.

@ gazzacpt thanks for taking point on this I have been out of action for a bit glad to see we making some progress to first ever vape meet Ct style.

sent from my EviC 2.0

photographer confirmed pending his wifes permission lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

All im saying is bring the Reo's with. It had better blow me away. All this talk about Reos :)

Reo's or not, I am looking forward to meeting some of our little community!! Will be better with Reo's though... lol

Perhaps some of the local suppliers like CVS, Oupa, etc can bring some their gear with as well? I think there may be some demand...? Anybody willing to second that motion...?

Reo's or not, I am looking forward to meeting some of our little community!! Will be better with Reo's though... lol

Perhaps some of the local suppliers like CVS, Oupa, etc can bring some their gear with as well? I think there may be some demand...? Anybody willing to second that motion...?

Absolutely. And everyone should bring drippers (or at least their own drip tips for tasting) with cotton to change wicks, any juices for others to sample, gear, questions, smiles, etcetera - list more of what you can think of.

Absolutely. And everyone should bring drippers (or at least their own drip tips for tasting) with cotton to change wicks, any juices for others to sample, gear, questions, smiles, etcetera - list more of what you can think of.
Nice one Matthee! I think you pretty much got it all there!

Wow, you chaps are organised. I am impressed.

I recall someone asked us Joburgers if we had any advice for you guys in CT for your first vape meet. Just something we found at our recent vape meet was that the venue we used was great since we had our "own section" and were pretty much left to our own devices, literally. I think that is much better than being part of the place with all the other patrons.

Keep that in mind and try for that in your venue choice.

Ok so I think ima brimg my Russian along use it as a dripper lol. It so easy to change out the cotton and seems to taste the best when I just soak the cotton with juice in stead of filling the tank

Will bring some stock and maybe some free juice samples :D

I assume no beers will be served there as it is Halaal? :eek:

Yip, halaal... and amen for the free juice samples :p

They do have a separate section in the Sushi corner

Back