Cape Vape Meet, Saturday 15 February 2014 At 14:30

So the samples I bring marked as whiskey or brandy flavour... might actually contain... well whiskey or brandy :D

Howzit Cape Vapers would all those attending please ensure that your name is on the list our resident moderater @Matthee is compiling and post if you are bringing +1 or more. I need the numbers so they can see if we can get the cigar lounge or outside area next to the sushi bar. They will serve food and snacks to those who might want to have lunch. You can check the menu on their website there some pics of the place aswell. www.the-lounge.co.za

Thanks @Oupa for offering free samples. Thanks @Zegee for getting this going. Thanks @Matthee for doing the attendance list. Thanks CVS for arranging a photographer. Did I leave anyone out.

Now just waiting for CVS to offer free bottles of heathers tobacco :p

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
might have some juice as well

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Can you tentatively add me to the list.. Got a family function that day but am hoping its gonna end in time to come through.

I count 20 so far - Great. See list below. I your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. If you are bringing others along, post their names too. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

Venue: Kromboom Convenience Centre
Cnr Kromboom Road and Jan Smuts Drive
Rondebosch East

No alcohol allowed. Food and snacks available (http://www.the-lounge.co.za/).
There will be e-liquids to taste. If you have juices you want others to taste - bring them along. Bring drippers, atomizers, drip tips, wicking materieal with you for tasting juices, testing others' gear, etcetera.
Bring your vaping gear along to show to others. If you like coiling, bring your coiling gear to teach others how to.
Bring too your smiles and lots of questions.

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies
@fred1sa
@Oupa
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Tw!st3dVaP0r
@Mikey
@Tristan
@Chop007 + 1
@BhavZ
@Pappi

my buddy ziyaad owner of evape will confirm monday of he will attend

I count 19 so far - Great. See list below. I your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. If you are bringing others along, post their names too. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

Venue: Kromboom Convenience Centre
Cnr Kromboom Road and Jan Smuts Drive
Rondebosch East

There will be e-liquids to taste. If you have juices you want others to taste - bring them along. Bring drippers, atomizers, drip tips, wicking materieal with you for tasting juices, testing others' gear, etcetera.
Bring your vaping gear along to show to others. If you like coiling, bring your coiling gear to teach others how to.

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies
@fred1sa
@Oupa
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Tw!st3dVaP0r
@Mikey
@Tristan
@Chop007
@BhavZ
Rayyaan (photographer, pending HRH's permission. CVS to confirm)

Hey Matthee, just a quick heads up, please add one more for me, I will be bringing 1 person with me. Thanks a bunch for arranging and missioning and everything, it is greatly appreciated. Hope to learn lots more about vaping, most importantly, how do I get the biggest vapor cloud ever, and all the equipment I will need to get that effect. Once I have learnt that, I will have a firm goal to head towards. I don't know if the Guinness Book of Records has yet added that entry, "Biggest Vape Cloud Eva, from one Breath."

Thanks everyone for the mellow forum and all ya Cape Vaping legends. Rock On Man.

Wow, you Cape Town people are organised!
I am impressed!

Hey Matthee, just a quick heads up, please add one more for me, I will be bringing 1 person with me. Thanks a bunch for arranging and missioning and everything, it is greatly appreciated. Hope to learn lots more about vaping, most importantly, how do I get the biggest vapor cloud ever, and all the equipment I will need to get that effect. Once I have learnt that, I will have a firm goal to head towards. I don't know if the Guinness Book of Records has yet added that entry, "Biggest Vape Cloud Eva, from one Breath."

Thanks everyone for the mellow forum and all ya Cape Vaping legends. Rock On Man.
Done above, with pleasure.

photographer confirmed

So far the biggest clouds I have ever seen were done with sub ohm coils.. Must admit personally I think that is a dangerous area to go to as anything could go wrong, as well I have noticed that the guys who do sub ohm coil builds for cloud chasing generally use zero nic juices as the throat hit can be quite intense. As well based on the talk around VG generates the cloud so more VG in your juice should aid the cloud sizes as well.

With all that said I think the best build would be a sub ohm coil on a VV/VW battery with 100% VG juice with no nic.

Hope that helps.

Hi all, im the photographer and looking forward to meeting you all ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi all, im the photographer and looking forward to meeting you all ...

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Welcome and thanks @Pappi looking forward to meeting everyone as well.
Please bring along your lens that makes us look like movie stars :D

no longer will be able to make it

just found out there is a family function im forced to attend
will see if i can pop in for a few moments but it be best to count me out for the numbers :(

I count 19 so far - Great. See list below. I your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. If you are bringing others along, post their names too. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

Venue: Kromboom Convenience Centre, Cnr Kromboom Road and Jan Smuts Drive,
Rondebosch East
Date and time: Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 14:30

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies
@fred1sa
@Oupa
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Mikey
@Tristan
@Chop007 + 1
@BhavZ
@Pappi

Last edited:
Time?

Already have plans for Saturday, but might be able to come with my +1...

Thanks @Mathee will post here once I've gotten confirmation/permission from my +1/gf/boss.

Back