Cape Vape Meet, Saturday 15 February 2014 At 14:30

So its at 14:30, and i work till 15:00 :( My bro in law, Yusuf also wants to join, with his son. Then theres another friend, Ebrahim that may join too, just need to confirm with him.

So its at 14:30, and i work till 15:00 :( My bro in law, Yusuf also wants to join, with his son. Then theres another friend, Ebrahim that may join too, just need to confirm with him.
So you will join us after work? Will add Yusuf and his son to the list.

I count 24 so far - Great. See list below. I your name is on the list, but you cannot make it, please post to let us know. If your name is not on the list, but you want to attend, please post to let us know. If you are bringing others along, post their names too. COME ON ALL CAPE VAPERS!! Visitors welcome too.

Venue: Kromboom Convenience Centre, Cnr Kromboom Road and Jan Smuts Drive,
Rondebosch East
Date and time: Saturday, 15 February 2014 at 14:30

No alcohol allowed. Food and snacks available (http://www.the-lounge.co.za/).
There will be e-liquids to taste. If you have juices you want others to taste - bring them along. Bring drippers, atomizers, drip tips, wicking materieal with you for tasting juices, testing others' gear, etcetera.
Bring your vaping gear along to show to others. If you like coiling, bring your coiling gear to teach others how to.
Bring too your smiles and lots of questions.

@Zegee
@Cape vaping supplies
@fred1sa
@Oupa
@Gazzacpt
@iPWN
@Matthee
@Kareem
@Zodiac
@eviltoy
@The Golf
@Nooby
@Johnny2Puffs
@Mikey
@Tristan
@Chop007 + 1
@BhavZ
@Pappi
@iKeyaam
Yusuf +1
Brennan
Ebrahim (@Zodiac to confirm)

Matthee, as you know vaping dehydrates one. Anyway we way of getting a venue that serves a beer at least;) Water, juice and cooldrinks tends to dehydrate me more:D

Matthee, as you know vaping dehydrates one. Anyway we way of getting a venue that serves a beer at least;) Water, juice and cooldrinks tends to dehydrate me more:D
lol next meet we will use an alcohol friendly venue

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

ai we cant take tristan any where. lol. next time ne

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Thanks guys;). Gazza, my limit is 1 tank, 9mg per hour. I must still drive :p...Maybe I must bring some "Yebo juice" with..mmmmmm:rolleyes:

tristy dont forget samples ne

Oooo more samples. I might not survive this.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Flip man I'm working on saturday- stock take

Will make a turn afterwards

Booking confirmed for 30 ppl outside smoking area. If we more we are more we'll just squeeze in and make do. See you there looking forward to meeting you all in person. Remember to bring your wallets for a juice or a coffee and snacks its important to stay hydrated, and to support the local resellers who offered to bring some samples along to make it even more exciting.

I might have some mechs, drippers, kayfuns, and some ceramic drip tips in time.

please all bring along drippers or some sort of flavor testing gear. will have some juice you guys can sample aswell

I might have some mechs, drippers, kayfuns, and some ceramic drip tips in time.

please all bring along drippers or some sort of flavor testing gear. will have some juice you guys can sample aswell

You sir are a rockstar. I sense a kuyfun being in my possession in the near future.

have fun guys! It is gr8 that the Capetonians organized a meeting as well!

Would it be possible to ask some of the vendors of vape gear to bring a few drippers for resale. And if possible drippers that are compatible with ego style vv batteries.

Thanks..

Back