CAVEMAN REBORN

Hello all sorry for being mia....ile start up the reviews again when i get my phone issue sorted my original phone broke down on me and the reserve wont allow me to upload to youtube.

Also all my gear had to be sold to fix a broken pc and service my mobile transport thingy mabob.

But thanx to @Christos there will be a review when i get my youtube issue sorted out.

Great to hear @Cor - sorry for all the troubles
Kudos @Christos !

Whenever you ready @Cor we not going anywhere ;)

Also sorry to hear about the troubles. :( Look after yourself and will wait patiently for the next vid!

Hello all julle mooi mense after a long hibernation and setback after setback i have indeed solved my proooobllleeemmmsssss and yes i am back just a short video explaining my absence and during the week a new review 2ill be up.:p

Hello all julle mooi mense after a long hibernation and setback after setback i have indeed solved my proooobllleeemmmsssss and yes i am back just a short video explaining my absence and during the week a new review 2ill be up.:p

Good to see you back man! :D

Lekker to see you again @Cor !
Did you say your previous phone was chucked from the 2nd storey? And it still worked partially? What phone was that - quite a rugged phone then. Hehe

Lekker to see you again @Cor !
Did you say your previous phone was chucked from the 2nd storey? And it still worked partially? What phone was that - quite a rugged phone then. Hehe
Heheheheh it was a LG G6 lol but it cost's a arm and a leg to fix so ile it will be packed away till the day my ship arives lolz:-D

Glad you back boet great to see more local reviewers making the effort. Local is lekker as they say ;)

I've got something for you to help out with the sound quality also will WA you we can arrange pickup....

Maybe have a look at IG TV also normal 420P uploads and longer videos you can do. Personally thinking of going over to that....

Glad you back boet great to see more local reviewers making the effort. Local is lekker as they say ;)

I've got something for you to help out with the sound quality also will WA you we can arrange pickup....

Maybe have a look at IG TV also normal 420P uploads and longer videos you can do. Personally thinking of going over to that....
Thank you @Daniel you have been helping from the get go and i apriciate it:D

A review for all you gold diggers wink wink

Nice review lol 'I wanted to give these guys a crap load of shit....' :)

Just some advise don't charge your lipo via your laptop very bad for it....it wants high amps charge and USB output charge is max 0.5 amps rather use a 1amp dedicated charger....just my 2 Chappies worth.

Your enthusiasm is infectious sommer want to jump into reviews again myself....

Nice review lol 'I wanted to give these guys a crap load of shit....' :)

Just some advise don't charge your lipo via your laptop very bad for it....it wants high amps charge and USB output charge is max 0.5 amps rather use a 1amp dedicated charger....just my 2 Chappies worth.

Your enthusiasm is infectious sommer want to jump into reviews again myself....
Thank you for the info on the lipo @Daniel that is some good info i did not know:--P

Lekker to see you again @Cor
Love the enthusiasm and the funny chirps!
Lol on how you know when to change the batts - hehe - boop, boop, boop

Lekker to see you again @Cor
Love the enthusiasm and the funny chirps!
Lol on how you know when to change the batts - hehe - boop, boop, boop
Thank you so much @Silver makes my hart warm when i see my videos are enjoyed and makes it worth doing them x10000000000000:h:

'Dis fokken lelik....' Lol

Just a caveat the older NC2's the 100 dial is actually the lowest setting and the 10 dial is the highest...not sure if they fixed it eventually....

Also in parallel (it's in 'mech' mode then) no VV only in series ;)

Welkom tot die education system...praat met oom @KZOR hy sal jou Tips kan gee...

Just a caveat the older NC2's the 100 dial is actually the lowest setting and the 10 dial is the highest...not sure if they fixed it eventually....

Welkom tot die education system...praat met oom @KZOR hy sal jou Tips kan gee...
Lol myne se dail is om geruil:ANGEL:

Lol ekt self nou die series en parallel storie uit gevind lol blerry geraas maak kriek hehehe en dankie vir die info lol ek moet seker darm een slegte review doen:-D

My review on te noisy had a few kinks so ile upload a corrected version tommorw apologies everyone hehehehe

I apologise for my bad review yesterday everyone and here is the redone version.

Back