Ceramic coils and compatible tanks

Which JHB suppliers have the correct batch of ccells like sirvape?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did I miss it, or have no one me tioned the Defiant tank by COV here? Got one last Friday and loving it. No leaks at all, good flavour. Pushed it to 65W with no issue at all. Have yet to get a dry hit on hit. 0.5ohm kanthal coil, rated 20-70W I think.

Did I miss it, or have no one me tioned the Defiant tank by COV here? Got one last Friday and loving it. No leaks at all, good flavour. Pushed it to 65W with no issue at all. Have yet to get a dry hit on hit. 0.5ohm kanthal coil, rated 20-70W I think.

Not a bad ceramic coiled tank at all... but a bit small and gets pretty hot... but all in all not a bad tank. Still not as good as a Melo III with cCell.

Trying out the Kanger Ceramics. No dry hits, works straight away. Taste is a bit muted compared to their clapton coils, but will give it a couple more tanks before I decide how good it is. The coils need some serious power before they give me the strength I want. Currently running at 70 watts

So , I installed a kangerteck ceramic in one of my toptanks last night....
Primed it and left it alone for an hour or so , vaped on it and flavour is good.
Problem is I didn't see it wicking, no bubles , only time I see bubles is when I unscrew the top a little......I did this cause the flavour went down and I was scared of a dry hit.

Oes this mean I have an airlock problem and if so how do I solve it ?

After watching uncle @Rob Fisher raving about the cCell coils in the Melo 3 I picked one up from The Vapery yesterday. I must say that I'm really impressed, you were spot on about the flavour uncle Rob, it breathed new life into the Melo tank. The draw is a bit tight but the flavour more than makes up for it. I let it sit for about 3 hours before vaping, haven't had any dry hits and I see bubbles coming out after a few drags.

Will have to go out and get a bottle of XXX to see if it also lives up to uncle @Rob Fisher 's ravings ;)

After watching uncle @Rob Fisher raving about the cCell coils in the Melo 3 I picked one up from The Vapery yesterday. I must say that I'm really impressed, you were spot on about the flavour uncle Rob, it breathed new life into the Melo tank. The draw is a bit tight but the flavour more than makes up for it. I let it sit for about 3 hours before vaping, haven't had any dry hits and I see bubbles coming out after a few drags.

Will have to go out and get a bottle of XXX to see if it also lives up to uncle @Rob Fisher 's ravings ;)

It will @JB1987! :D

@hands who is a squonker only with his REO's got an IPV5 and a Target Tank on Friday with cCell's... I asked him what he vaped all weekend... yes I know it's a new device and he will end up using both but all he used was his Target Tank... until you try a working cCell at 30 watts you haven't tasted full flavour! :p

It will @JB1987! :D

@hands who is a squonker only with his REO's got an IPV5 and a Target Tank on Friday with cCell's... I asked him what he vaped all weekend... yes I know it's a new device and he will end up using both but all he used was his Target Tank... until you try a working cCell at 30 watts you haven't tasted full flavour! :p

The flavour really is amazing uncle @Rob Fisher , just changed to a new juice that I have been vaping for a while (Paulies Strawberry Lemon Cake) and it's as if I'm tasting all the flavours for the first time.

I'll give you some feedback on my XXX experience at Vape King on Saturday :D

The flavour really is amazing uncle @Rob Fisher , just changed to a new juice that I have been vaping for a while (Paulies Strawberry Lemon Cake) and it's as if I'm tasting all the flavours for the first time.

I'll give you some feedback on my XXX experience at Vape King on Saturday :D

100% on your findings! :D

Seeya on Sat! :b1:

Okay I would like to know what is the good coil/dud coil ratio you guys get from the "good" batch of ccell's?
I decided to replace a coil which became muted flavourwise and the last two coils was both bad making it 3 duds out of 5. This is highly frustrating as i resorted to the last coil i have which is the nickel one that came with the target so hoping it will work otherwise i just have my final good coil in the Gemini. Oh and I have 4 coils in my bin now since monday the 0.6 and 0.5 SS coils that came with the Gemini is also in there. I really wish they would stop designing new tanks and get their act together with the coils :CROSSCROSS::-@

Okay I would like to know what is the good coil/dud coil ratio you guys get from the "good" batch of ccell's?
I decided to replace a coil which became muted flavourwise and the last two coils was both bad making it 3 duds out of 5. This is highly frustrating as i resorted to the last coil i have which is the nickel one that came with the target so hoping it will work otherwise i just have my final good coil in the Gemini. Oh and I have 4 coils in my bin now since monday the 0.6 and 0.5 SS coils that came with the Gemini is also in there. I really wish they would stop designing new tanks and get their act together with the coils :CROSSCROSS::-@

The last three packets (4 per packet) have all been 100%. Not one dud.

The last three packets (4 per packet) have all been 100%. Not one dud.
I'm guessing these are the 0.9 kanthal ccells. I hope I'm receiving one of the good coils when I meet you at Vape king on Saturday@Rob Fisher

Wow, maybe I did something wrong. But I am sure i primed them fine the 0.9 one I put in the gemini is chain vaping no problem. Alternating the xxx and VM Litch in there seems to bring out the litchi even more in xxx or just my imagination but still total bliss. The nickel coil also gave dry hits of note so now my target is sitting on the sidelines until I can order new coils :sweating:

Wow, maybe I did something wrong. But I am sure i primed them fine the 0.9 one I put in the gemini is chain vaping no problem. Alternating the xxx and VM Litch in there seems to bring out the litchi even more in xxx or just my imagination but still total bliss. The nickel coil also gave dry hits of note so now my target is sitting on the sidelines until I can order new coils :sweating:

I don't even attempt to use the Nickel coils... priming is a lot more simple with the new batch of coils.. a couple of drops into the coil and then install and fill the tank... dummy hits for a while and then leave it to stand for a few minutes... blow instead of suck to make sure all is well and then BOOM!

I should remember that blowing bit. Bad timing on a thursday but will get from sir Vape again see Vapers corner is out of stock

I'm using the .5 ohm SS c cells and the flavour is good. I've get better flavour from other setups but the flavour is top notch for a stock coil with minimal effort.

Works best with temp control. The pico temp control is somewhat lacking but this is because I use 2 dna 200 mods.
Airlock issue seems to be a coil problem and not a tank problem.

I had the airlock issue with the melo 3 tank but since switching to temp control no more problems.

The melo will go to the wife as she likes no nonsense fuss free setups and I'll stick with the reos rewicked daily.

A bit of good news, got some 0.6 ss ccells from eciggies yesterday. Risky as it was its the closest shop to me and couldnt wait till Monday/ Tuesday for shipping of 0.9 coils. First coil out if the box primed with some drawing without firing and worked my way up from 20w to 35w. Boy Sunset from Hazeworks never tasted this good.

@Rob Fisher thank you thank you for introducing me to my first .9 ccell. Not one dry hits since priming. Flavours on my diy monster melons have never tasted this good. It's amazing what a difference a coil can make to the flavour of the juice. Thank you for making lis VM XXX can't get over the flavours and loved the menthol. Pity VK only had 6mg but will pop into VK fourways again. Rob you are a legend

A bit of good news, got some 0.6 ss ccells from eciggies yesterday. Risky as it was its the closest shop to me and couldnt wait till Monday/ Tuesday for shipping of 0.9 coils. First coil out if the box primed with some drawing without firing and worked my way up from 20w to 35w. Boy Sunset from Hazeworks never tasted this good.
Good to know, how do the 0.6 ohm coils differ the 0.9?

@Rob Fisher i know a lot of people probably consider this a glorified or even downgraded subtank. But i use the metropolis tank as it is cheaper to get a tank to use the gclaptons again to vape VM4. But i cleaned it out last night and primed a ceramic occ coil vaped a bit and it tasted okay but this morning wow!!! Lovely flavour it might just be me but tastes better than it did in the subtank back then on this coil. Pleasantly surprised
20160730_110049.jpg

@Schnappie I also got a metropolis tank recently. The flavour is delicious and it's quite a good looking tank as well ;)

Back